we have been using for years

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

my husband has scalp ecxema and this is the only shampoo that works for him. we have it sent to australia--the bottle lasts along time.

Dandruff dissappeared

Posted by artojavanainen on Sep 15, 2010

After start using this product my dandruff just dissappeared.

Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by Reviewer2743418 on Jul 12, 2012

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Super Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Oct 08, 2010

Helps relieve itchy scalp and soothes the skin

Very drying

Posted by Reviewer2095042 on Dec 15, 2011

I've been using this shampoo for about two weeks, and maybe I need to give it more time, but it hasn't done anything so far for my dry, itchy scalp. And after I rinse the shampoo out, my hair feels like straw (I didn't have this problem with the shampoo I'd been using previously), so I worry there is something rather harsh in there.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by 5421284687402453868 on Sep 27, 2012

I have itchy scalp due to dandruff, I used a lot of brands b4 & finally I found this shampoo. I'm glad that I don't have itchy scalp anymore. The smell is a bit strong coz it's tea tree so I use other types of conditioner. It works for me.

Best Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2447300 on Oct 28, 2010

This shampoo is awesome for dry scalp. It is not only invigorating but it has a nice smell. This is the only shampoo I use.

lucy perricone

Posted by Reviewer1127169 on Feb 16, 2009

Calms itchy scalp.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by 5284588029135633307 on Feb 01, 2014

Really gentle with my scalp, it has helped with my dermatitis, no more itching and my hair doesn't fall out as much, it lasts 4 months with daily use and I have medium length hair.

tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

works well for itchy scalp as a result of hair coloring