Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by Reviewer2743418 on Jul 12, 2012

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

Very refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 22, 2013

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

Useful for controlling dandruff naturally

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Nov 12, 2009

Hubby likes this as I had him switch from chemical-laden dandruff shampoo to this.

Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3232617 on May 31, 2008

so far so good, this product really gets your hair clean, especially if you are worried with dry scalp and dandruff.

Amazing!

Posted by 5711065584069224578 on Apr 15, 2016

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Good

Posted by 4621783209614725790 on Jun 14, 2016

This is defenitly a good shampoo, but it's not the best I've tryed. Good price for a big bottle :)

Great product

Posted by 5133070722738122273 on Oct 10, 2016

Have been using for many months now. Good for oily scalp. Prevent hair fall during hair wash.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Dec 21, 2016

My husband has a very icthy scalp and a lot of dandruff. We live in a country where "H&S" is not sold, so it is very complicated to deal with this problem. He uses this shampoo every 2 or 3 days, following by the Tea tree conditioner from Desert essence. It is quite effective for the moment.

Buy me

Posted by Reviewer1144524 on Aug 12, 2008

gentle to my dried out colored hair. Will buy again and again.

slow delivery good product

Posted by Reviewer2537060 on May 05, 2009

product is good. I like this brand a lot. the body cream is good too. some doctor uses it at clinic for skin problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »