LOVE THIS!

Posted by 5677440431633455334 on Jul 06, 2014

I was using all sorts of treatment shampoos for itchy skin. BUT this works!

Ok, but not perfect

Posted by Reviewer3211166 on Jun 14, 2014

This shampoo has somewhat alleviated my itchy scalp, but not cleared the problem completely. The price is great, though, so I'm hoping to find a more efficient (and, inevitably, more expensive) alternative to use every now and again and continue using this as my daily shampoo. It's rather drying, like tea tree oil products often are, so it helps keep my scalp's oiliness in check and my hair looking cleaner for longer. It has a nice herbal scent.

Smells great

Posted by 5023739616866076317 on Jun 05, 2014

Excellent, great price, all natural, smells great too.

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3007593 on Jun 05, 2014

I bought this hoping that it would cure my dry, itchy and flaky scalp. Unfortunately, after 2 months use, I still can´t see no difference.

Didn't help with dandruff

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 28, 2014

I got this shampoo for my boyfriend who has a lot of dandruff, but after a couple of months of using it, we have noticed absolutely no difference. I don't think it's helped in any sort of way, but it does its job as a shampoo -- it cleans the hair. The smell is nice, if you like tea tree oil. Will definitely be not repurchasing.

champú

Posted by 5743271401452218424 on Apr 27, 2014

Deja el pelo muy limpio, y tiene un fuerte olor a esencia del árbol del té, que no permanece en el pelo.Muy recomendable sobre todo el pelo graso.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Mustard on Apr 23, 2014

Just not enough for my oily scalp, but I only add a couple of tee tree oil to every portion and then it works perfectly. Still, you should use a nice conditioner because like any other anti-dandruff shampoo, it dries your hair. I have been having less hair loss too, so that's a plus.

GOOD TO USE

Posted by 5388725334172291290 on Apr 22, 2014

GOOD

great

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Mar 17, 2014

I've been trying several natural products for my hear and definitely this is the brand. hair looks amazing. I used with the same brand conditioner.

so-so but not irritate

Posted by fleesinfox on Mar 06, 2014

as I still got dandruff and flaky on my head, I don't think this one should recommended. Anyway, it is not so bad as I feel no irritation on my hair.