Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Very refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Feb 22, 2013

I love how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp. My sclap does not feel as itchy and flaky anymore. It smells great! The only downside is that it lathers to much for a sulfate free shampoo.

not suitable for dry, curly hair. good for oily hair

Posted by iepurasmic on Nov 30, 2013

This is much better suited for people that have oily hair. I have dry, curly hair and I find that this shampoo only makes the texture of my hair worse. It is not a bad shampoo by any means. It does a good job of cleansing the scalp and hair of dandruff. If your hair is oily/greasy, you probably won't encounter any issues with this shampoo. In fact, you might just fall in love with it. It contains rosemary and witch hazel which are good for reducing oiliness.

great

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Mar 17, 2014

I've been trying several natural products for my hear and definitely this is the brand. hair looks amazing. I used with the same brand conditioner.

Fantastic

Posted by shiyun on Jan 07, 2014

I have oily scalp with dandruff. 2 weeks on it, it helped a bit with the oiliness. I am amazed that it helped heaps with the dandruff - it's greatly reduced!

No more itches

Posted by 4938435939620341318 on Jan 30, 2014

I have an irritated scalp, it has a mind of its own and has problems with life, so it gets itchy. I wash my hair every other day and I may use a normal shampoo to clean build up left from styling products, but I have been following with this tea tree shampoo and I feel that I'm not that itchy anymore. Sometimes I use it by itself and it works great. Will repurchase!