The only shampoo I use now!

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Was looking for a sulphate-free shampoo that would help my dandruff and this product did it! Dandruff-free ever since I started using this regularly. It is a little drying though so use extra conditioner.

New to all natural

Posted by 4752660387573679225 on Apr 21, 2015

I have never tried an all natural product before but my scalp was starting to give me a fit. It felt dry and was constantly burning so I figured I would try something without all the chemicals. So far I really like this shampoo and conditioner product. It takes a little time to get used to since I have straight hair and it adds the extra oils and weighs it down more than I am used to. After a few weeks of use my scalp is feeling a lot better and I feel better knowing I am using less chemicals on my body.

from Ukraine

Posted by Svetla on May 16, 2012

I like this shampoo. Indeed, it calms the scalp and reduces dandruff

perfect

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

love it. imi place ca dezinfecteaza pielea scalpului si parul e sanatos.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Nov 01, 2011

This is to calm/sooth an irritated scalp - worked for me - but mine wasn't really bad ....should probably use all the time, but I get a bit lazy and often use the shampoos with nasty things in them. The Tea Tree smell is really strong - some might find overpowering - but after the hair is dry, it is just fine - you don't need to use much shampoo - lathers up really well. Good value.

effective

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

My scalp is very sensitive and itchy! This shampoo does a great job cleaning and calming.

COOL

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Dec 23, 2011

COOL

favorite

Posted by Reviewer2389658 on Dec 06, 2010

My husband's favorite shampoo. I ordered all other natural shampoo product. Only this one, makes the difference. The hair is not too heavy and not dry. Helps the dry and itching scalp.

Hair feels fresh & clean

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 05, 2011

Like this a lot, calming and makes hair clean and fresh. Stays fresh for days too. Tea tree oils smell, but not too strong,though. Recommended!

Great shampoo

Posted by 4944700749352219859 on Oct 30, 2013

Had problems with itchy flaky scalp. Have been using this for a couple of weeks and the itchiness has gone, and dandruff decreased.