favorite

Posted by Reviewer2389658 on Dec 06, 2010

My husband's favorite shampoo. I ordered all other natural shampoo product. Only this one, makes the difference. The hair is not too heavy and not dry. Helps the dry and itching scalp.

Hair feels fresh & clean

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Dec 05, 2011

Like this a lot, calming and makes hair clean and fresh. Stays fresh for days too. Tea tree oils smell, but not too strong,though. Recommended!

Great shampoo

Posted by 4944700749352219859 on Oct 30, 2013

Had problems with itchy flaky scalp. Have been using this for a couple of weeks and the itchiness has gone, and dandruff decreased.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Nov 01, 2013

I am very happy with this shampoo. It really helps with my itchy and flaky scalp. It has very nice smell and foams with no problem. I will definitely order it again, and I think it will become my favorite shampoo.

Super quality

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 20, 2013

This tea tree shampoo is so good for my scalp, buy it !

Wonderful for my hair and scalp

Posted by 4887145594736035975 on Oct 01, 2013

I purchased this shampoo mostly for my irritated and itchy scalp. After using it 2 times it totally took care of that. But the other great thing about this shampoo was what it did for my hair. It left it so very shiny and and easy to comb out after washing. The scent is very pleasant also. All in all I am very happy I found this Calming Tea Tree Shampoo.

d

Posted by 5111618041663578312 on Nov 19, 2013

d

Great

Posted by 5121308139593868033 on Nov 26, 2013

great shampoo. I'll buy it again

Great for dry ichy scalp but gently enought for thin, colored hair

Posted by 4900550953862686881 on Jun 07, 2013

I have thin, colored hair, with a really dry ichy scalp and LOVE this stuff!! My scalp is healthy and my hair is, soft and shiny. I LOVE the condioner too and recomend to used together. Great product at a great price, I'll try more Natures Gate stuff.

Me gusta mucho/ I really like it

Posted by Inbo11 on Jun 28, 2013

Me deja el pelo muy limpio, sin caspa y sin picores. After wash my hair, i feel it clean, without dandruff and itches