Excellent product!

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Nov 01, 2013

I am very happy with this shampoo. It really helps with my itchy and flaky scalp. It has very nice smell and foams with no problem. I will definitely order it again, and I think it will become my favorite shampoo.

Deb of Misawa

Posted by Reviewer2597803 on Sep 22, 2008

I enjoy all of the Nature's Gate products.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4729675863261488400 on Jan 11, 2015

Huele muy bien y deja el pelo muy brillante

perfect

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

love it. imi place ca dezinfecteaza pielea scalpului si parul e sanatos.

New to all natural

Posted by 4752660387573679225 on Apr 21, 2015

I have never tried an all natural product before but my scalp was starting to give me a fit. It felt dry and was constantly burning so I figured I would try something without all the chemicals. So far I really like this shampoo and conditioner product. It takes a little time to get used to since I have straight hair and it adds the extra oils and weighs it down more than I am used to. After a few weeks of use my scalp is feeling a lot better and I feel better knowing I am using less chemicals on my body.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Sep 26, 2011

This item is less expensive than the brand I was previously using, while also of larger size. Smells nice, seems to work well.

No more itches

Posted by 4938435939620341318 on Jan 30, 2014

I have an irritated scalp, it has a mind of its own and has problems with life, so it gets itchy. I wash my hair every other day and I may use a normal shampoo to clean build up left from styling products, but I have been following with this tea tree shampoo and I feel that I'm not that itchy anymore. Sometimes I use it by itself and it works great. Will repurchase!

I am delighted with the product

Posted by Reviewer2092815 on Sep 17, 2011

I am delighted with the product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2264388 on Jan 31, 2008

I bought this shampoo for my kids who have itchy, flaky scalps. It is so gentle and is really helping thier scalps.

favorite

Posted by Reviewer2389658 on Dec 06, 2010

My husband's favorite shampoo. I ordered all other natural shampoo product. Only this one, makes the difference. The hair is not too heavy and not dry. Helps the dry and itching scalp.