Nature's Gate, Vitamin E Oil, Roll-On, 32,000 IU, 1.1 fl oz (32 ml)

Good product so far

Posted by Reviewer2286981 From New Mexico on Jun 30, 2009

I've been using this product on my face every night for about 2 weeks. It's VERY sticky, but I can live with that since it's the only vitamin E product I've found that doesn't have acne-inducing ingredients (in fact, this is 100% vitamin E oil, no other ingredients added. Can't beat that!) Using it during the day is somewhat impossible because it doesn't really absorb-it just stays on your skin, shiny and sticky. When using it at night, leave a towel under your pillow and change pillowcases often because it gets everywhere. Every morning, I've been waking up to SOFT, smooth-feeling skin-it's so good it's been taking the place of moisturizer for me! I have acne-prone skin and scars, and I have not noticed any new breakouts or other problems since using the product. I haven't had enough time to see if it reduces red/brown marks faster, but I'm crossing my fingers. Overall, a decent product if you take the small troubles to use it.

Vitamin E oil roll on

Posted by Reviewer1401723 From Pennsylvania on Apr 23, 2010

Most convienient way I have ever used vita e. Much better that cutting capsules.

The pop top can of vitamin E oils

Posted by Reviewer2927955 From Virginia on Jan 14, 2011

I am amazed and delighted by innovation and this is one example where "like Duh! is appropriate after "Eureka". Finally someone with a brain found a way to make using the ultra thick, sticky but effective vitamin E oil much easier. Thank you

GREAT stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2168887 From Canada on Apr 01, 2011

works great as a lip balm!

first time using vit E!

Posted by Reviewer2000287 From Singapore on Jul 28, 2011

i have been using this for 3 night, i can feel my face smoother and smoother day by day... before use this vitE, i had a dull dry skin... now im feeling my skin is more radiant and smooth.. but, its really sticky and quite uncomfortable at night.. just a small trouble, great result!