Vit E roll-on is great for lips and under eye application.

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Oct 18, 2014

Since I will be the only one using this and winter is coming, I don't worry about using this for my lips instead of chapstick. I feel like any bacteria rolled back into the bottle will be my own and I will use the entire bottle in a few months. I also find this easy to roll on under my eyes at night for extra moisturizing since this is a thicker vitamin E oil than the kind you get at drug and retail stores. I will be re-ordering this for sure.

Amaizing

Posted by 5323450017700729714 on Sep 26, 2014

I have prone acne skin with scars. It heals my scars and pimples. My skin looks healthy and brighter. All of my friends noticed the difference.

disgustingly sticky

Posted by 565eqe on Sep 16, 2014

This was so sticky, I can't imagine anyone using this. It doesn't get absorbed into the skin either. I threw this away immediately

love it

Posted by 4633100224223521559 on Aug 18, 2014

Very nice. Use this this every time

Super hidratante

Posted by cdiezp on Feb 06, 2014

Desde que empecé a aplicármelo en las marcas de expresión, estas han desaparecido! El problema es que este aceite es muy muy MUY pegajoso, no hay manera de extenderlo, salvo que lo apliques con la piel bastante húmeda. Repetiré seguro, pero a lo mejor la próxima vez me busco otro que se extienda mejor

Natures Gate Vitamin E OIl Roll-On

Posted by 4950649494746550299 on Oct 07, 2013

Great for using on my scar after surgery without getting on hands. Definitely helps with the scarring.

Vitamin E Roll-On

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

I adore this roll-on. Again I was lucky with my purchase and nailed it because this product was exactly what I needed. It has amazing healing properties and improves your skin drastically. It is sticky but I don't mind as long as it's giving me great results like this. I apply in only around the eyelid and eye circles area and then I put my face cream on and I smear all together in, so I don't get to sticky but it leaves me only with beautiful moisture.I have dry and sensitive dull skin. Will definitely buy it again.I need this for ever :)

Thick and effective!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

This product works wonders for dry skin! I purchased it to use on my daughter after a famous brand baby product caused her to develop these horrible dry patches all over her body. This vitamin E healed her skin almost instantly, and I've been using it ever since!

Easy to use, takes a long time to absorb

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Jul 25, 2012

The roll-on is easy to use but be advised that the oil is very thick and is not easily absorbed into the skin. Other than that, it's a very good product. I've been using it to help old acne scars fade and it seems to have helped a bit. The bottle should last a very long time.

Love this stuff!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Great to heal cracked, chapped skin. You'll wake up illuminated when applied on your face before bed (probably not good for oily skin). This is a bit on the sticky side, but worth it. Just let it sit a bit on your skin and your skin's warmth will help. The roller also makes it perfect when applying to lips as a natural lip gloss.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »