Disturbing smell. Contains Alcohol. My mistake to purchase this

Posted by 4863045990113872045 on Mar 02, 2016

I bought this conditioner because it says for "volumizing." When I used it several times, I realised that it smells very strange. It smells like some rotten fruits. The texture is like thickened oat porridge and it does not make my hair volumised at all. I also found using this conditioner makes my scalp having some spots so I perused the ingredients and I found it contains Alcohol. The product delivered to me does not look like the one on this webpage. The container design and ingredients are different from what's written here. I hate this product personally and I do not see it as a conditioner. This does not do justice for such a name.

Leave it in

Posted by 5564948011934302187 on Jun 09, 2015

It works , and seems to work better the longer it's left in.

Disappointing

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Mar 12, 2015

I gave this conditioner a really bad review (1 star) initially as I felt that this conditioner does not work for me. I had to use a huge amount otherwise it dries up my hair. However I continued using it as it would be such a waste to throw it away. I am now midway through the bottle and I am getting to like it. It does give my hair volume (which is what I am after) but I still have to use a large amount for each application. I would not say it smells good as what others have claimed, but it does not smell bad either so it is ok. Giving it 3-star instead of 4 because I need to use a lot for it to work. Will I buy again? I think I will because it does give volume. I have thin and fine hair.

Me encanta cómo huele

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Deja el pelo sedoso, sin apelmazar. El olor es buenísimo.

01.2015.08

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jan 14, 2015

Labs produkts, lietoju kopā ar šampūnu

Great size, ok product, not a fan of the smell

Posted by tulilie on Jan 13, 2015

The container is huge, and considering the price it's of good value. It has some slip, and it seems to absorb and spread easily but you need to use a lot of product each time. The conditioner is very thick and hard to get out of the bottle - I tried mixing a bit of water but the conditioner is so thick that the water doesn't get mixed in without opening the bottle and stirring it. I was expecting a lot of moisture and shine but this seems to provide more protein than moisture. I dislike the scent. It took me a while to think of how to describe it, and alas here it is: it smells like old milk that's just about to go off. I've never tried an 'Awapuhi' product and am not sure how it should smell like, but I don't like this. Will not order again, but will try other Nature's Gate conditioners instead. Hair type: wavyish, thick, prone to dryness.

Good

Posted by 4658526950657655451 on Dec 15, 2014

ok

Me gusta

Posted by 5753485759811054731 on Nov 24, 2014

Buen acondicionador, desenreda bien pero hidrata poco. Calidad / precio muy buena.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Oct 21, 2014

Love the melon-y smell. Does a decent job conditioning too!

味道闻起来不错,很稠