Great product

Posted by Reviewer2631032 on Feb 16, 2014

I have used this for years and feel confident that it is free of aluminum and other additives. Works effectively and was so pleased to see I could get it at iHerb for a great price.

Not efficient

Posted by Ophelia on Oct 14, 2013

Well, this one doesn't work for me at all. The positive point is that it is natural and unscented, but the only way I can use it is at home when I know for sure I won't be sweating. Otherwise, I have to use another deodorant.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1627421 on Sep 17, 2013

It doesn't keep me dry as expected, and after a long day my armpits smell a bit!

100 stars if I could

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on May 25, 2013

This is a brown sort of solid goo which goes on easily and doesn't come off on your clothes. There is no staining and there is absolutely no smell. I works all day, even after a long walk on a hot day. RECOMMENDED.

Doesn't work

Posted by Keitha on Jul 01, 2012

I'd didn't work on my boyfriend at all :(

stunning results

Posted by 5249368093911251745 on Jun 27, 2012

really work for me though I have found my skin a bit allegic to it... No scent, no odor in air-conditioned room. May need reapply for heavy duty or under the sun for long time. But the texture is a bit sticky though colorless and no white residue on the skin....

good deodorant

Posted by Annush on Mar 07, 2012

odorless, gel texture helps fight perspiration

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Feb 11, 2012

No horrible fragrance, and works well!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

This is the best Aluminum free deodorant that I have used. I tried many brands that never work all day.I will stick with this one.They also have many different choices to pick.

Nature's Gate deodorant stick

Posted by Reviewer2062101 on Jan 15, 2012

Surprised about this product being scentless. Have used Nature's Gate scented in the past, and just wanted to use a different 'Season': 'Fall' is scented and quite pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »