Long-lasting and really unscented.

Posted by Reviewer2705423 on Aug 17, 2011

Truly unscented and you will be too.

good deodorant

Posted by Annush on Mar 07, 2012

odorless, gel texture helps fight perspiration

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2069769 on Mar 10, 2009

Works great, no scent,very fresh.I feel so good that I'm not messing up my body like some of the harsh deodorants. I will definitely buy again.

Unscented - easy on the nose/ allergies

Posted by Reviewer2802111 on Apr 20, 2009

unscented- seems to working very well

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Aug 06, 2009

I ordered this product from France because I could not find any product as efficient as this one here. To me, it is the best deodorant available on the market!

stunning results

Posted by 5249368093911251745 on Jun 27, 2012

really work for me though I have found my skin a bit allegic to it... No scent, no odor in air-conditioned room. May need reapply for heavy duty or under the sun for long time. But the texture is a bit sticky though colorless and no white residue on the skin....

100 stars if I could

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on May 25, 2013

This is a brown sort of solid goo which goes on easily and doesn't come off on your clothes. There is no staining and there is absolutely no smell. I works all day, even after a long walk on a hot day. RECOMMENDED.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2631032 on Feb 16, 2014

I have used this for years and feel confident that it is free of aluminum and other additives. Works effectively and was so pleased to see I could get it at iHerb for a great price.

works great

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 03, 2011

I started using this in place of Old Spice. Surprisingly, it really works great and has no fragrance. This deodorant is very solid so it should last a long time. It is a lot smaller that drug store deodorants, but worth it and may last longer.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Feb 02, 2012

This is the best Aluminum free deodorant that I have used. I tried many brands that never work all day.I will stick with this one.They also have many different choices to pick.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »