cmoore

Posted by Reviewer1790217 on Jun 23, 2008

I've used this for years and like it very much.

For hubby's health

Posted by Reviewer1034529 on Mar 05, 2010

I have my husband take this everyday...he used to have a bowel problem, NOT anymore.

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Apr 19, 2010

An excellent product to help with waste removal!

Instead of Fiber Drinks

Posted by Reviewer2925301 on Nov 29, 2011

I use this to keep me cleansed. Works like a charm!!!

Excellent Product with quick shippping

Posted by Reviewer3211482 on Jan 10, 2012

I have used this product before and had previously purchased it at a brick & mortar location. But I wanted to have a readily available supply and decided to shop online. That's when I came across iHerb.com and after checking out their prices along with their shipping, I decided to try them out. I am more than satisfied and will definitely order other products from them in the future!

The Best Colon Cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2451962 on Feb 23, 2012

I have tried many colon cleansers over the years and most of them cause cramps AND you have to take a hand full of capsules per day. This colon cleanser is different, ONE capsule a day is all you need and it doesn't have "Senna" in it like a lot of colon cleansers do. Senna causes extreme abdominal cramps and I cannot deal with that any more.

Good

Posted by 4714963948557183100 on Sep 27, 2013

Good

What a discovery to have found the iHerb.com web site

Posted by 4658979509264227757 on Nov 12, 2013

This product has changed my life and my sisters life as now we can go shopping, socialize, and have a quality life without having to worry about where the nearest toilet is as we have suffered with bowel problems all our lives (constipation)we had instant results and my skin and hair look great everyone is remarking how well I look. Thank you so much Nature's Herbs and iHerb for such a prompt service. Forever Greatful, Bernie in Ireland

Mild Laxative.

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Jan 27, 2011

Older people often need a mild laxative. Particularly if one suffers from hemmerroids. This seems to be a good natural choice for everyday use.