The best

Posted by Reviewer3276357 on Sep 19, 2008

I have been trying different topical products to quell severe arthritic and fibromyalgic pain and this is the best product I have found for almost instantaneous relief. It needs to be used more than once per day for chronic pain and you need to wash your hands or be sure not to rub your eyes after applying it. For my hands, I have some gloves I wear so that I don't get it near my eyes. The aroma is nice too.

Posted by Reviewer3044305 on Jul 22, 2011

This cream helps with my pains in legs and it helped my daughter with her back pains. It is a little smelly, but since it helps, I don't care

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1632054 on Aug 11, 2011

I began purchasing this cream for my mother in law 5 yrs ago,she has arthritis in both knees and swears by this cream and its ability to relieve pain

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Jul 31, 2010

This product works well for pain relief. Be careful not to use around eyes though, it will sting and you'll end up crying like I did, lol...

Boswellin Cream.

Posted by Reviewer1005443 on Apr 03, 2011

I personally used this cream some months ago and ran out of it. When I performed a bend, squat, stoop and kneel project my aches in the body hurriedly made me reach for Boswellin Cream. Unfortunate I was out of it and went to the Health Food store to make a purchase of this item but they had none in stock and never heard of it. The retail associate recommended a substitute and it was no way near like the Boswellin Cream. The substitute give me a horrible chill in bed that night and the pain was still there the following morning. I immediately search for the old tube I had and discovered it ha a web address. I immediately order 4 tube never to run out again. In short Boswellin Creams heals those pain and offers great comfort and relief of folks pains. It works daily as you performs your daily task. Use it, feel it, rub with it and repeat it again as your body requires.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3161742 on May 19, 2011

Great product!

Good seller

Posted by Reviewer2251260 on Jul 15, 2011

I am very satisfied with the product purchased, the price and with fast shipping. I recommend the product and the seller.

Nature's Herbs, Boswellin Cream

Posted by Reviewer1477319 on Apr 23, 2008

My daughter has put the cream on her shoulder to assist with the pain until the Wobenzym gets a chance to work and she gets a chance to sleep.

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2258762 on Jul 10, 2008

Does an excellent job of reducing pain in joints and muscles, however, it does have a strong menthol odor. We don't mind the smell though.

Boswellin Cream, yes finally a product that really works.

Posted by Reviewer2428792 on Feb 05, 2010

I have been a regular user since 2000, as my joints have been in agony caused by draft of constant Air conditioning while driving, draft in restaurants, humidity, rain just to name a few. "Boswellin" really relives those aches and pains, I apply it sparingly on my Knees, Shoulders and elbows before going to bed at night. No other ointment offers this kind of relief . Try it, you will not be disappointed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »