Nature's Herbs, Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Eleutherococcus

Posted by Reviewer1744308 on Aug 27, 2010

It will lift your spirit.

Nature's Herbs, Eleutherococcus Senticosus

Posted by Reviewer2657995 on Nov 02, 2011

I´m a customer from Germany,I have ordered Nature's Herbs, Eleutherococcus Senticosus tablets from IHerb many times, because I have the conviction this Nature's Herbs, Eleutherococcus Senticosus Product of Iherb is the best in its class ,so good and so inexpensive in price and good quality from Iherb does not give it in Germany.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Nov 07, 2011

I'm feeling good. I'll keep up with it for awhile. I might switch to Rhodiola and see what results I have. I'm taking for stress.

no energy boost

Posted by 5451928567562009545 on Nov 15, 2013

i expected energy boost but that didn't happen.

No obvious discernable benefit yet

Posted by Reviewer2642796 on May 08, 2011

I have been taking the tablets for about two weeks but have yet to experience any real benefit. As each person's metabolism is different, I will continue to take it and hope for the best. If, after finishing the bottle I ordered I still see no effect, I will discontinue taking it. No negative side effects to date.