Great for circulation

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 06, 2013

It used to work better for me, or I used to respond better to it. Nevertheless it's one of the best supplements for me to take when I have extreme leg vein pain, along with COQ10 and vitamin E.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3111765 on Sep 18, 2010

I have ordered this supplement along with Life Extension, European Leg solution. They both worked great! I took both for 3 months and now taking for one more month to conceal my results. My legs look absolutely normal: no visible veins at all! No swollen, no pain! I can walk longer without urge to sit caused by pain. Amazingly spider veins on my cheeks and around nose disappeared! Thank you for so great product! I would definitely advise everybody to try it! But do not expect changes tomorrow - give yourself 4 months at least! Get well soon!

Relieved Pain and Removed Discoloration

Posted by Reviewer2680736 on Mar 19, 2006

Some years ago I had major on my right knee, and recently noticed spidery veins in my right foot and what appeared to be varicose veins in my right calf. The foot was growing very painful, as well. I did some research and found Horse Chestnut was said to be useful for these kinds of symptoms, so I ordered Nature's Herbs Veno-Care. It started working almost immediately and I now am not only pain-free in my foot but the spidery veins have almost disappeared as well. I give this product my highest recommendation.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1494614 on Mar 24, 2007

My blood vessels used to pop only on occasion usually during extra heavy duty workouts. It would feel like a needle stab. Now for no particular reason they pop. I started taking these, a couple a day at first and then only one a day. Now my veins don't break anymore.

Очень хорошо

Posted by Regisha on Oct 26, 2013

Есть предрасположенность к варикозу, проходила склеротерапию одной вены, и все равно этот участок ноги после долгого хождения или стояния, а также интенсивных физ.упражнений ныл. Пропила эту добавку (одну банку) - дискомфорт ушел! Пила в комбинации с рутином от natural factors. через пару месяцев обязательно повторю

Power-Herbs Vein Care

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Sep 06, 2011

But for surgical intervention, I will always have varicose veins on both my legs - one of which is meandering across my right knee. My inner left calf muscle bears veins that protrude from time to time too. I notice my legs don't get so 'tissue-tense' and tight in those areas. They feel more relaxed - two pluses for me. The Veno-Care capsules are smaller than the DiosMin Complex made by Life Time which I have on hand but have put to the side. The Life Time Diosmin did eliminate leg cramps altogether which can't be said for the Power-Herbs, Veno-Care. That said, I have reordered the Power-Herbs, Veno-Care product.

Great cost

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Mar 09, 2008

Inexpensive blood pressure support

No more leg cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 14, 2010

This was purchased for my wife and niw, I do not have to worry about her kicking throughout the entire night with her restless legs. Thank you!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1160912 on Sep 28, 2009

This product works well for me.

Horse Chestnut Extract

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Aug 29, 2010

This is for my father with high blood pressure and see if can make his veins soft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »