July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Herbs, Power-Herbs, Veno-Care, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Relieved Pain and Removed Discoloration

Posted by Reviewer2680736 on Mar 19, 2006

Some years ago I had major on my right knee, and recently noticed spidery veins in my right foot and what appeared to be varicose veins in my right calf. The foot was growing very painful, as well. I did some research and found Horse Chestnut was said to be useful for these kinds of symptoms, so I ordered Nature's Herbs Veno-Care. It started working almost immediately and I now am not only pain-free in my foot but the spidery veins have almost disappeared as well. I give this product my highest recommendation.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3111765 on Sep 18, 2010

I have ordered this supplement along with Life Extension, European Leg solution. They both worked great! I took both for 3 months and now taking for one more month to conceal my results. My legs look absolutely normal: no visible veins at all! No swollen, no pain! I can walk longer without urge to sit caused by pain. Amazingly spider veins on my cheeks and around nose disappeared! Thank you for so great product! I would definitely advise everybody to try it! But do not expect changes tomorrow - give yourself 4 months at least! Get well soon!

Great for circulation

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 06, 2013

It used to work better for me, or I used to respond better to it. Nevertheless it's one of the best supplements for me to take when I have extreme leg vein pain, along with COQ10 and vitamin E.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1494614 on Mar 24, 2007

My blood vessels used to pop only on occasion usually during extra heavy duty workouts. It would feel like a needle stab. Now for no particular reason they pop. I started taking these, a couple a day at first and then only one a day. Now my veins don't break anymore.

Great cost