Sea Kelp 640mg

Posted by Reviewer2697334 on Mar 07, 2009

Very fine product. My endocrinologist was able to stop my thyroid prescription because my blood work on my thyroid is now in the higher range.

Improved iodine intake

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Oct 27, 2007

Wow! This product is really hellping to improve my thyroid balance.You have become my new supplement company. Other orders will be forthcoming. Thank-you, Craig.

jeanine

Posted by Reviewer1665221 on Feb 05, 2008

It is all that they said it would be. It has helped my hair and nails as well as my skin.

Natures Herb Sea Kelp formula

Posted by Reviewer2026310 on May 07, 2011

The recent formula change of this product [the removal of bladderwrack] made this supplement useless for my wifes thyroid condition and searching for a equal replacement has been very difficult. She used about 1&1/4 bottles per month and we are still looking for a replacement product which helped her as much as the old formula of "Natures Herb Sea Kelp".

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Dec 08, 2009

I like the Nature's Herbs Sea Kelp because they don't have any addtional iodine in their supplement. It only kelp and nothing else.

SEA KELP ENDORSEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3171625 on Jun 15, 2011

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage readers to purchase Sea Kelp from iHerb. Sea Kelp is one of nature's richest sources of iodine, essential for optimum thyroid health; additionally, iodine plays a vital role in various body systems, including maintenance of cardiovascular wellness and hair growth, among other things. Take it alone, with other supplements, or with thyroid medication, as it only augments medicinal benefits; however, never take Sea Kelp with any baked good or beverage, such as soda pop, containing bromine, which will negate/ contraindicate the iodine's efficacy.

KELP

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Oct 15, 2010

Very good! Will keep buying. I take it before and after I have a mamogram good for radiation exposure not to mention all the vitamins in it.

Great for Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1235529 on Jul 30, 2008

Been taking this on a tip from a patient and it DOES lower your cholesterol! Mine went from 210 to 165! Take with B-2.

Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer2791787 on Nov 22, 2008

I have hypothyoidism caused by a virus, which landed in -- you guessed it -- my thyroid. Don't enjoy taking physician prescribed medications. This product keeps me even keeled and healthy.

Bladder Wrack

Posted by Reviewer2250508 on Dec 22, 2008

For weak thyriod. Brings it up. Sea kelp instead of Medication from doctor.