Cooling after sunbathing!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I use aloe vera after sunbathing, this one has also camomile and comfrey, which makes it ideal for the purpose. The price is excellent for that vast amount of product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 07, 2014

Good gel, it works, gives good moisturizing, shoothes and calms my skin.

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on Apr 03, 2011

So far, so good, have used it for about three weeks and seems to calm my psoriasis, pleasant smell, not oily but has a lasting moisturizing effect

Very good value here!

Posted by Reviewer3230267 on Jun 21, 2011

With this big bottle you can soothe all your friends skins after a day in the sun. So natural you could eat it.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2990554 on Jul 14, 2011

I've been using this product for 8 years now. And I'm loving this. This product gets absorbed quickly without making your skin too tight as most of aloe vera gel stuff does. I use it all over my body and face too.

Nature's Life, Aloe Vera Gel Herbal Blend, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2636465 on Sep 01, 2011

A nice texture. Doesn't sting either.

nature's life . aloe vera gel herbal blend

Posted by Reviewer1856267 on Sep 14, 2011

...... 5 ***** l.s., the fact, that i re-order says something about your quality and logistic. p.s...to lazy to "judge" each and every product, but as written above: a satisfied customer. barcelona,spain.

Great aloe vera gel

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Sep 15, 2011

Great product for a great great price!

excellent substitute for face moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1969140 on Oct 30, 2011

I have a combination skin and its difficult to go for any kind of moisturize.I had once got the aleo vera gel from OTC (after reading a lot about its positive effect on skin). However, on every application my skin would have a tingling sensation. Frankly speaking i was a bit apprehensive to order the above product but nevertheless i thought i should give it a try. The gel works wonderfully on my skin.I apply it over my vitamin c serum.Once the gel gets properly absorbed by the skin, my skin feels so soft to soft. I wont use it on my body skin, coz i feel its not moisturizing enough

nice

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Nov 01, 2011

Nice herbal smell, nice product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »