Nature's Life, Betaine HCl, 648 mg, 250 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Digestion problems solved

Posted by Reviewer2302035 on Apr 15, 2011

This product has helped me with my numerous digestion problems. I will be ordering more of this in the future.

it's working!

Posted by Reviewer1442566 on May 19, 2011

Since 25 years I have strange medical issue is that I have some thing like diarrhea. and all doctors I have consult failed to know the reason!. but one day I have watched clip on youtube that talk about Hypochlorhydria symptoms and I found that it's match my case.So I search internet for the cure and I find every where talking about Betain HCL so I decide to give it try.Now I am on my second week and I feel a lot of a improvment. and what I though is diarrhea was indegisted food!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

very good Betaine Hcl. Helps digestion and preventing acid reflux. Don't know the mechanism, but it does seem to retrain my stomach, in that I now take fewer capsules with each meal. I started with 4 per meal (a year ago) and now take 1 capsule only with my largest meals.

its magic

Posted by 5688844161090884774 on Aug 27, 2013

its dream

Great Product!

Posted by rkmaier on Nov 29, 2013

I take these Betaine HCL capsules for meals containing protein and i think its useful if you have low stomach acid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »