Nature's Life, Horse Chestnut Extract, 400 mg, 50 Capsules

Works well but is not organic..

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on May 24, 2012

...and I prefer another brand which had hawthorne and other circulation herbs. I have been taking horsechestnut (along with CO-Q-10) since I was in my 20's for horrendous pain in my right thigh veins that manifests as an extreme PMS symptom when I neglect to take it. This works well. It's affordable. Only wish it were organic! UPDATE: This product expired a mere 2 weeks or less after I got it. Exp said 5/15! The herbs formed a hard shape inside the caps. I took 2 and got a stomachache!

great inexpensive for veins

Posted by Reviewer1504809 From Australia on Dec 19, 2010

just started using, seeing improvement already

horse chestnut extract

Posted by Reviewer1641213 From Australia on Apr 26, 2011

i only started using the product a week ago and i have noticed i do not have any cramps in my legs but there has been no reduction in my varicose veins in my legs.