Icelandic Kelp

Posted by Reviewer3081287 on Aug 23, 2011

This product helps my thyroid as a result my energy level has increased.

Best value kelp

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014

If you have uterine fibroid, myoma, or tumor, kelp will help get rid of them. I had uterine myoma and opt for non surgery removal. After a lot of research, i know i am lacking iodine in my diet. A couple of months after taking kelp religiously, they're gone! So happy :)

kelp

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 09, 2013

Kelp I take for over 20 years as it is very good for the hair and your wellbeing

Natural Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Mar 24, 2012

I like kelp more then щнрук iodine tablets. Better to take in with or before meal, otherway you'll feel sea (kelp) aftertaste.

on my way to a healthy eating pattern .....

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

The biggest side effect of my medication is nausea. I'm never hungry and have to force myself to eat. I've read Kelp can make you hungry. That would be great for me so I ordered Nature's Life Kelp. I have to take at least 2 tablets a day. Hopefully I can find the right dosage and get back to my healthy eating pattern. Losing weight and more energy would also be nice but most important is a healthy eating pattern. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1314033 on Feb 07, 2012

Sooo big bottle and so low price! It's good for big family)

Great value, very easy to swallow!

Posted by 5335879110145792191 on Apr 26, 2014

Where I live in CA the soil is very deficient in iodine so getting it from other sources is a must. Unfortunately I am not the biggest fan of eating seaweed daily and most mineral supplements can be pricey and unnecessary if you have a well rounded diet and drink clean spring water so I buy these. The pills are very small and easy to swallow so taking them daily isn't a chore. I've also heard that Icelandic kelp is the most iodine rich and pure.

Great protection for radiation.

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Easy to swallow.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1395671 on Nov 07, 2011

usefull and good

hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jul 27, 2013

Need this product for my hypothyroid

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »