Nature's Life, Magnesium Malate, 1,300 mg, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not effective for me

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

I use Magnesium Malate for more than 10 years now to relieve pain, cramps and migrain. During the last 5 years I use Source Naturals Magnesium Malate. I ordered Nature's Life to save money. Three tablets Source Naturals contain 425 mg Magnesium and 2500 mg Malic Acid. Two tablets Nature's Life contain 400 mg Magnesium and 1920 mg Malic acid. The amount Magnesium is about the same, the Malic Acid is about 20 % less. Thursday morning I took the first dosage Nature's Life, unfortunately Saturday morning I woke up with a lot of pain. After taking a few double dosages Source Naturals I felt normal again. In the Dr. Oz show I saw a test how to solve a tablet. I had to use the microwave a few times to achieve the right temperature. The Source Naturals tablet was solved within 10 minutes, the Nature's Life tablet was still not solved after 12 hours. That could explain why it is not effective. I keep using Source Naturals Magnesium Malate for the rest of my life. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1080275 on May 18, 2011

This brand of magnesium malate is the most effective in my opinion. It really makes a difference in my muscle pain.

needed this

Posted by katiemr on Oct 07, 2011

I have a severe magnesium deficiency and this brand of magnesium seems to help me the most out of others that I have tried. This works the best- I notice a huge difference in the way my body feels if I happen to forget a dose.

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 17, 2012

These tablets have been wonderful for me. They're big, but generally I'm able to swallow them alright. A couple times I cut them in half, and then I had trouble. But since I've been taking them, I can feel the magnesium working in my body, and I've been trying to raise my magnesium level for a couple of years. Finally!

Sharon B

Posted by Reviewer1147114 on Apr 03, 2014

After much research, I found this product very easy to asorb. It's not full of other junk. I find it works well for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »