Not effective for me

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

I use Magnesium Malate for more than 10 years now to relieve pain, cramps and migrain. During the last 5 years I use Source Naturals Magnesium Malate. I ordered Nature's Life to save money. Three tablets Source Naturals contain 425 mg Magnesium and 2500 mg Malic Acid. Two tablets Nature's Life contain 400 mg Magnesium and 1920 mg Malic acid. The amount Magnesium is about the same, the Malic Acid is about 20 % less. Thursday morning I took the first dosage Nature's Life, unfortunately Saturday morning I woke up with a lot of pain. After taking a few double dosages Source Naturals I felt normal again. In the Dr. Oz show I saw a test how to solve a tablet. I had to use the microwave a few times to achieve the right temperature. The Source Naturals tablet was solved within 10 minutes, the Nature's Life tablet was still not solved after 12 hours. That could explain why it is not effective. I keep using Source Naturals Magnesium Malate for the rest of my life. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

needed this

Posted by katiemr on Oct 07, 2011

I have a severe magnesium deficiency and this brand of magnesium seems to help me the most out of others that I have tried. This works the best- I notice a huge difference in the way my body feels if I happen to forget a dose.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1080275 on May 18, 2011

This brand of magnesium malate is the most effective in my opinion. It really makes a difference in my muscle pain.

best price / value Magnesium

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

One of the most absorbable Mg!

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 17, 2012

These tablets have been wonderful for me. They're big, but generally I'm able to swallow them alright. A couple times I cut them in half, and then I had trouble. But since I've been taking them, I can feel the magnesium working in my body, and I've been trying to raise my magnesium level for a couple of years. Finally!

Sharon B

Posted by Reviewer1147114 on Apr 03, 2014

After much research, I found this product very easy to asorb. It's not full of other junk. I find it works well for me.

Great Value But Not a Fan of Tablets ....

Posted by 5516202096345799397 on Aug 18, 2014

Perhaps Magnesium is not relevant when it comes to capsules or tablets but I went from Citrate capsules to Malate tablets as I heard that malate is better for my needs. Why is this pill not available in capsule form? Would it 'digest too quickly' or to simply save production costs?

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Feb 21, 2014

I am very happy with the effectiveness and price of this Magnesium supplement

subtle but helpful

Posted by Reviewer1144253 on Mar 31, 2011

I get bad leg cramps and these help me.

I prefer magnesium Citrate over malate

Posted by odereviews on Sep 27, 2012

I tried this product, because someone suggested that magnesium malate would be better than magnesium citrate, but this product clearly isn't. This doesn't give the same relaxing effect as citrate. Tablets are way too large, and not easy to swallow. I doubt that the absorption isn't that good thanks to the tablet type. I'm gonna stick with citrate products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »