July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Life, Marine Collagen, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer2092314 on Jan 12, 2011

This product has proven to be as effective or even more so compare to my own product from another brand. I take one capsule instead of two as recommended with obvious skin improvement overall. Consumption time frame, less than a month. Price is good and the delivery has been extremely fast. Very please with iherb. Will continue to buy this item from iherb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Oct 11, 2011

This product really delivers when it comes to skin firmness, and overall skin condition. After a month I have had visibly firmer skin, and also more moisture in my skin. Very happy with this, and would recommend to others as well.

Bad brand

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 17, 2012

I don't know what this brand "Nature's Life" is doing so wrong, but it is my second and last try of it. I have iron complex which is harsh and hurts the stomach and now this... This is much disgusting, too. That gelatin capsule is very hard, like plastic and artificial. And the worst thing that it stinks in my mouth! Yes, like carrion! Yuck. This can be somewhat bearable if there are some effects, but no - none of them. DON'T BUY IT, I'm tellin' you. No.

REALLY PLUMPS MY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Jan 03, 2014

This product really plumps my skin. Less wrinkles around my lips and less sagging around the jaws line

Marine Collagen

Posted by 4647720719090031862 on Apr 14, 2014

I will be purchasing another bottle shortly. I can see an improvement in my skin, time will tell if this improvement increases over time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »