Effective product

Posted by Reviewer2092314 on Jan 12, 2011

This product has proven to be as effective or even more so compare to my own product from another brand. I take one capsule instead of two as recommended with obvious skin improvement overall. Consumption time frame, less than a month. Price is good and the delivery has been extremely fast. Very please with iherb. Will continue to buy this item from iherb.

Bad brand

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 17, 2012

I don't know what this brand "Nature's Life" is doing so wrong, but it is my second and last try of it. I have iron complex which is harsh and hurts the stomach and now this... This is much disgusting, too. That gelatin capsule is very hard, like plastic and artificial. And the worst thing that it stinks in my mouth! Yes, like carrion! Yuck. This can be somewhat bearable if there are some effects, but no - none of them. DON'T BUY IT, I'm tellin' you. No.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Oct 11, 2011

This product really delivers when it comes to skin firmness, and overall skin condition. After a month I have had visibly firmer skin, and also more moisture in my skin. Very happy with this, and would recommend to others as well.

REALLY PLUMPS MY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Jan 03, 2014

This product really plumps my skin. Less wrinkles around my lips and less sagging around the jaws line

Marine Collagen

Posted by 4647720719090031862 on Apr 14, 2014

I will be purchasing another bottle shortly. I can see an improvement in my skin, time will tell if this improvement increases over time.

Buena relacion calidad precio.

Posted by 5748902256484425567 on Nov 25, 2012

Espendo. Buen precio para una buena calidad del producto.

Love it!

Posted by lippyjunky on Feb 27, 2015

Skin is hydrated and fine lines are slowly disappearing. I like that I only need to take 2 tabs instead of 6 from another collagen brand. Anyway, I have read that marine collagen is superior to bovine, hence my decision to buy this. Will continue to take this.

good

Posted by Taniana on Apr 11, 2011

I take one of this instead of 2 & i am sure it is doing lots of goods things to my system.

Good

Posted by 4866635903364420040 on Nov 25, 2014

good