essential amino acid in easy form

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

This powder is indetectable in food or liquid, so it's easy to add to anything!

100% Pure Taurine, FREE Form

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 17, 2016

Free Form means no Acids that are harmful to tooth enamel. Unpackaging was joyful and effortless: Seal was easy to remove. Powder flows well, thanks to inedible freshness packet enclosed, although there are no flow enhancing additives: 'Nature Life guarantees that no ingrediets other than those listed on this label have been added to this product'. Manufactured by NutraPure, Inc: is that a high quality manufacturer, I have not yet checked: NO powder is 100% pure, by any manufacturer. 99.99% powder may be safer than 99.9% for example.

bad

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

bad

Opinion

Posted by 5180287052302755412 on Mar 18, 2015

It seems to be helping my cat from hacking up so much.

BEST TAURINE POWDER EVER!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

I used to use the more expensive brands, but this one does the job! I take 2-3 small teaspoons into my tea everyday! Makes me feel great

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1394679 on Feb 08, 2015

Taurine saved me from frequent PVC (premature ventricular contractions) in a matter of days! I've used locally obtained pills with Taurine, but then looked for pure form. I can tell the difference, and I am grateful iHerb has it! Thank you!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 02, 2014

Take for palpitations

El efecto debe ser muy leve porque no lo noto

Posted by yomismo on Sep 26, 2014

El efecto debe ser muy leve porque no lo noto, no quiero desalentar a los demas a probar el producto ¡¡ya sabeis cada cuerpo 'es un mundo'!! jaja

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Aug 07, 2014

Helps with water retention and endurance workouts.

Liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

According to Dr. Sandra Cabot, Liver expert, we need Taurine to produce bile. I believe it has helped me tremendously. Update - using this with glycine, and vitamin C, and lecithin has helped my liver to heal a lot. However the real healing did not take place till I began praying in earnest to God for help. Just after almost giving up, I had a lab test and an Ultrasound that confirmed my liver is completely better! It does help to persevere in prayer. If you read Carlos Annacondia's book, there is a prayer for his readers who are sick in one of the chapters - it really helped me, plus all the stories of those who were healed through prayer (The book has an odd name, but don't be put off by that).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »