10% Off Orders Over $40!

Baby's Only Organic, Toddler Formula, Dairy, Iron Fortified, 12.7 oz (360 g)

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2488757 on Nov 18, 2010

It's very good, but the packing should be strengthened, and damage rate is too high

Great order !

Posted by Reviewer2357923 on Jun 03, 2008

I only use this formula for my daughter & it is much cheaper to buy it online, rather than at a health food store. This is the 1st time I have ordered from IHerb & it was great no problem & fast FREE shipping !

easier on baby's stomach than other formulas

Posted by christine on Sep 14, 2008

When I was also breastfeeding, my daughter preferred this formula to other formulas (we tried a few different organic brands) so we stuck with this. It's a little cheaper to purchase by the case on the baby's only web site, but if you only need a few cans, this is still a good deal. I like that the DHA/ARA is separate (we bought from the baby's only site). Because that can irritate some babies stomachs. They also have a pro-biotic available on the baby's only site, but we use Udo's infant blend-from iherb.

FANTASTIC Product! Great Organic Baby Formula!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

GREAT PRODUCT! I love that this formula is organic! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Best milk for my baby

Posted by 5318940794060967939 on Mar 21, 2014

My daughter has eczema and the rash got better with this formula. I've tried other formulas but it got worse. I recommend organic products for babies with eczema.