• Reviews | English

it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2488757 on Nov 18, 2010

It's very good, but the packing should be strengthened, and damage rate is too high

Great order !

Posted by Reviewer2357923 on Jun 03, 2008

I only use this formula for my daughter & it is much cheaper to buy it online, rather than at a health food store. This is the 1st time I have ordered from IHerb & it was great no problem & fast FREE shipping !

easier on baby's stomach than other formulas

Posted by christine on Sep 14, 2008

When I was also breastfeeding, my daughter preferred this formula to other formulas (we tried a few different organic brands) so we stuck with this. It's a little cheaper to purchase by the case on the baby's only web site, but if you only need a few cans, this is still a good deal. I like that the DHA/ARA is separate (we bought from the baby's only site). Because that can irritate some babies stomachs. They also have a pro-biotic available on the baby's only site, but we use Udo's infant blend-from iherb.

Thank you iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2554805 on Jun 28, 2010

We have been using this formula for about 3 months now. Our baby has just thrived on it! The taste is so much better than the main stream formulas and the fact that it is organic is such a plus! It is harder to mix than other formulas. I've found it works better to mix up a days worth and keep it in the fridge. It desolves as it sits. It also mixes up well if you stir instead of shake. The product details says that there is no plastic scoop inside, but that has changed. They now include a BPA free scoop for easier measuring. Shipping was outstanding! We live in Alaska and the 2 day UPS shipping always arrives on time! Thanks so much!

Best milk for my baby

Posted by 5318940794060967939 on Mar 21, 2014

My daughter has eczema and the rash got better with this formula. I've tried other formulas but it got worse. I recommend organic products for babies with eczema.

Should do something about the packing

Posted by Reviewer3359412 on Nov 02, 2010

I ordered 10 of this. When I received it, the seal on one of it was broken, and the milk powder was everywhere. I had to throw it out because I wasn't sure if it is safe for my kid to drink.

great

Posted by 4824581740564947956 on Jun 28, 2012

i guess this is one quality formula. not only does it taste good, also it is organic! i'll absolutely reorder it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1755427 on Feb 12, 2012

good

My baby likes it

Posted by Reviewer1264781 on Feb 13, 2012

Organic formula. My baby likes it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Mar 28, 2012

We love this formula and it works perfect for all sides... including a happy baby...