• Reviews | English

Very pleased

Posted by 4636407380374532167 on Jan 19, 2015

Our son was not tolerating any formula we tried available here in canada. He was having serious GI trouble which is what likely caused his colicky bout. Lacto relief was the only thing he tolerated. Thank goodness friends recommended we try it. Definitely worth a try if your little one has serious tummy issues on regular formula. We even tried all the tummy sensitive brands and they did nothing for him. I only wish it was available in canada instead of shipping it here.

Best formula out there

Posted by 5476561162280460984 on Jul 20, 2015

This is the only formula both my pediatrician and I will recommend. She's never has anymore and loves this formula. You can feed it hot or cold and take the container everywhere. It's the only formula brand without any gmos. The other formulas paid money to prop 37 so that they don't have to state that there's gmos, so unless you Google that you'd never know. Best of luck! You'll love this formula and it comes so quickly with iherb, I love them.

Still hard for my baby to digest

Posted by 5571100488816511050 on Jun 09, 2015

Was a bit disappointed in this formula. My baby has sensitive tummy and was hoping this formula would be good being an organic formula but it gets super foamy and gives my 2 month old very bad upset tummy and gas! I was really sad that this is happening because shes got a sensitive tummy so had to go back to Enfamil gentlease. But on plus side, it did make my baby have good bowel movements but made her very cranky

Best Formula out there!

Posted by Reviewer1834999 on Aug 06, 2010

I'm so glad I found this formula, the ingredients are superior to any other brand I've seen. My son seems to tolerate this formula the best, it keeps him fuller longer and less gassy.

Baby's Only Organic Lactose Free Toddler Formula

Posted by Reviewer2356882 on Oct 13, 2010

Switched baby to the formula with no problems. Only lactose free organic formula. Need to mix it 1-2 minutes before needed.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1499305 on Oct 23, 2010

Still breast feeding (baby is 9 months old) but have been giving my baby 6 oz of this formula once per day. She digests it very easily and seems to enjoy the taste. I did a lot of research and this seems like the safest bet.

Just great!

Posted by Reviewer1662491 on May 18, 2011

My little girl just loves this one. Only thing is; we need a bigger box :)

good

Posted by 5295526372455992400 on Dec 03, 2012

baby try to drink it

excellent

Posted by 5065310046438741777 on Jan 23, 2013

I only gave my babies this formula after they stopped breastfeeding. They loved the vanilla flavor.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2803023 on Jun 06, 2013

I did a lot of research before choosing a formula for my baby that I felt comfortable with. While breast milk is best, this was an acceptable replacement for us that didn't upset my boys stomach. I especially liked that it isn't corn based.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »