| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Paradise, Body Organic, Coconut Cream Lotion, 9 oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Creamy and dreamy

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

Very nice lotion; clean, mild coconut scent. It is great for mild dryness. This product is the real deal with truly natural and organic ingredients. No synthetic anything!

Like the smell

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Aug 25, 2013

Good hydration, exotic smell, the texture is liquid but quickly absorbed and doesn't leave a greasy film. High price but pleasure of application. Bonne hydratation, odeur gourmande et exotique, texture un peu trop liquide mais qui pénètre rapidement sans laisser de film gras. Prix un peu élevé mais plaisir d'application le compense largement.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Jan 02, 2015

I was excited about discovering this product with it having such natural ingredients and all ...but when I use it I find that when it dries I'm left with a floury film over my skin. ..if I rub my skin it's all dusty. I really don't think arrowroot flour is suitable ingredient in skin care products. Shame because I really like finding skin products comprised of basic edible ingredients. Sorry nature's paradise!