Nice smell

Posted by 5069355445516802706 on Mar 17, 2015

Love the coconut scent !

Life saver

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Dec 17, 2014

I have to use hand sanitizer at work all the time. I find the liquids to be a bit harsh sometimes but this is brilliant!A quick spray and its done. No burning like the gels that seem to find every cut or abrasion in your hands. The smell is really refreshing. So coconutty and tropical for a brief moment i forget im at work and escape. Will defiantly be buying more of this when mine runs out.

A must in my handbag now.

Posted by 5192061030374913548 on Nov 04, 2014

Just need to have it in my handbag now. Smells good and feels clean.

Smells great

Posted by 5133033331578455237 on Oct 10, 2014

Love it!

Lovely scent

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014

Non drying on little hands.

best

Posted by 5603605174453447432 on Mar 16, 2014

This is the best stuff ever! I never leave the house without a bottle. I actually ordered 4 my first time nd love it! My girls think its so cool to spray their hands instead of strong slimy feeling of the gel sanitizer! im definitely ordering again! Highly recommend!

Smells really nice

Posted by Reviewer2357750 on Nov 20, 2013

Smells really nice and non-toxic! A little goes a long way. would order again.

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Aug 07, 2013

I have always been a fan of this brand, organic and natural, which you know it won't harm hands for sure like regular sanitizer. No dry feeling at all!

It smells delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I love the way this product smells. It is soft and pleasant, and what is more important it doesn't trigger my usual allergic response to strong smells; besides, it's not sticky on hands.

Hygiene to appreciate, a smell to adore...

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I have almost nothing against this great sanitizer. The coconut fragrance is the thing, that really made me buy and try this product and frankly, I am pleasantly surprised what ~company name~ done with it. Very natural, "accurate" (non intrusive) and pleasant. It dries off quickly and doesn't leave strong, unpleasant smell afterwards. During the time I used 2 bottles, I did not observe any unusual dryness of my hands - that is all I can and need to say about it. The purpose of hand sanitizers is very simple, but also quite important in countless cases, but with this this nice touch of Coconut, they've won me over! The only thing I would probably change is the spraying mechanism. - I like "Dr. Bronner's Magic" better - it's a tad more powerful and precise. It's also a bit easier to press.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »