Nature's Paradise, On-The-Go Hand Spray Cleanser, Coconut Scented, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2814234 on Jul 24, 2011

Works great and has the best scent of any of the many hand sanitizers I have used. I will be buying more of this in the future. I am hoping that iHerb will carry some of the other scents as well (mango, lavender, etc.)

Tropical smell and great sanitizer

Posted by Reviewer1498295 on Aug 24, 2011

This is a fantastic hand sanitizer, what has a great coconut smell, doesn't dry my hands and organic, as well. Dear iHerb, please bring the Body Mist collection from Nature's Paradise, as well :) Thanks

Great

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011

This is the best hand sanitizer I have ever used, it does not dry out my naturally dry hands. The only thing that annoys me is that it dries so quickly before I can spread it but another spray and its done.

Good purchase

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Nov 14, 2011

Smells very good & sweet. Does not dry Hands. Love to use it.

FANTASTIC!!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Feb 22, 2012

Great smell, exactly like coconut and cleans well! I imagine cracking open a fresh coconut and pouring the juice on my hands would smell like this. I highly recommend this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »