Very strong smell of vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1135853 on May 04, 2011

This product has a very strong smell of vinegar after the fruity smell is gone, which is pretty fast. Also, not effective hair detangler.

Wonderful scent!

Posted by Reviewer2199050 on May 14, 2011

This hair detangler smells absolutley divine! I love it because of the simple and pure ingredients and I love the way my hair smells after spraying ot in my hair. I spray some into my hair after having a shower and sometimes in the morning and brush it through since sometime my hair is really fluffy and frizzy in the morning. I love it!! I recommend it, even if you just want your hair to smell nice.

Smell is pungent but pleasant

Posted by Greenteafan on Jul 29, 2012

Smell is pungent but pleasant. But does not make a difference to my hair.

Made hair dry Dried & tangled!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Bought this because ingredients sounds good. But made my hair dry, and tangled it, the opposite to what it's supposed to do. Certainly won't be buying again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Aug 15, 2012

Does the job, smells nice.

Please Iherb never stop carrying this!

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Dec 23, 2011

iherb is known to mark a product a product as discontinued when really iherb has just stopped carrying it. I beg of you please always carry this! It is amazing!!! Yes, there is an apple cider smell but it also has another great scent when that wears off. Smells like fruity stick gum. This makes my hair soft and all around wonderful!

ОК

Posted by Reviewer1625077 on May 14, 2011

Strong smell, but it quickly disappears. Well moisturizes and gives shine to hair.

It works well

Posted by organicreviews on Apr 27, 2011

It works well,but I am not a fun of the smell of this product. Smell like a fruit gum,but that goes away as the time passes.

Mijaka

Posted by Reviewer1891887 on Apr 27, 2011

Nice smell, but not very effective.

Not good

Posted by 4966787611025169224 on Feb 18, 2015

The smell and texture left in my hair was horrible. Felt really waxy and gross. Did nothing in the way of detangling, maybe tangled my hair more. REALLY disappointed with this product.