Nature's Paradise, OrganicPro Formula, Gentle Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful scent!

Posted by Reviewer2199050 on May 14, 2011

This hair detangler smells absolutley divine! I love it because of the simple and pure ingredients and I love the way my hair smells after spraying ot in my hair. I spray some into my hair after having a shower and sometimes in the morning and brush it through since sometime my hair is really fluffy and frizzy in the morning. I love it!! I recommend it, even if you just want your hair to smell nice.

Please Iherb never stop carrying this!

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Dec 23, 2011

iherb is known to mark a product a product as discontinued when really iherb has just stopped carrying it. I beg of you please always carry this! It is amazing!!! Yes, there is an apple cider smell but it also has another great scent when that wears off. Smells like fruity stick gum. This makes my hair soft and all around wonderful!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Aug 15, 2012

Does the job, smells nice.