Nature's Path, Organic, Sunrise Crunchy Maple Cereal, Gluten Free, 10.6 oz (300 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Nov 03, 2013

I'm living in Japan, where cereal isn't a popular item at the supermarkets. The only choices are brands like Kellogg's, which contain GMO ingredients. Since I discovered iherb the options have opened up to me and I'm finally able to have breakfast cereal again! I'm very impressed with this cereal. It was love at first bite and I actually finished off my first box in two days (definitely pacing myself now)! I love the sweet maple taste and the little corn puffs. It's very refreshing!

Fab

Posted by 5655281364873893614 on Dec 14, 2013

Brilliant, love it

맛있어요!

Posted by 5097656283647219505 on Jan 03, 2014

무난하게 맛있네요 너무 달지도않구요 과자같이 아삭아삭한 식감의 씨리얼입니다 그렇지만 생각보다 양이 적어서 많이드시는 남자분들은 세,네번에 다 드실 것 같네요!

Love Love Love

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

You would not think this is gluten free as it tastes so good. A great breakfast treat or as a snack. Great crunch and flavor. Love!

L-O-V-E-D I-T-!-!

Posted by 5030829864412264152 on Feb 17, 2014

It has a really good taste!! I love it... the ultimate cereal for maple lovers. enjoy :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »