Good, but plastic bag inside was open

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Dec 07, 2014

I was excited to try this cereal before it arrived and skeptical about eating it once I opened the cardboard box - the plastic bag containing the cereal was open. After contemplating it for awhile, I ate the cereal (took my chances, still alive!) and it tasted fine. Taste-wise it was comparable to other cereals, but the ingredients seem very healthy, which is great.

Looks just like cornflakes

Posted by 5080850816182805624 on Dec 20, 2014

Looks like a bowl of cornflakes when you pour them out. Goes a bit soggy when you put milk on them so I eat them fast as I luke crunchy cereal. Tastes a bit sweet as there is some sort of syrup in them. Tasty but due to added sugar not sure if it is THAT healthy?

Yummy and filling

Posted by 5253501951581624932 on Jul 09, 2016

i love the crunchiness and this cereal really does fill you up. i wish that it is less sweet- sugar is abit too high. otherwise, taste really good.

Good ingredients except for the cane sugar

Posted by caffeinated on Aug 27, 2016

Love the ingredients! Except for the cane sugar part. It contains 4g of sugar per 30g serving. According AHA, the max added sugar intake for women per day is 25g (36g for men). So I prefer avoiding added sugar in my meals altogether. I like to sprinkle about 1-2 tablespoons of raisins, dried goji berries, toasted coconut flakes, and chia seeds. I'm still trying out other cereals from iherb. I might consider buying this one again unless I find a better alternative

organic attract me

Posted by 5198289714279111462 on May 25, 2016

i am totally attracted by any organic product, so i bought this for breakfast mix with milk. The ingredients look fabulous,looking forward to taking it soon.

I do not know what "Title" means here.

Posted by Reviewer2252805 on Nov 11, 2014