good

Posted by 4968784310734579075 on Nov 21, 2013

good

Blue berry cinnamonflax

Posted by 5558876228781870851 on Mar 11, 2015

Greate

one of my favorite cereals!!

Posted by 5510901675181763463 on Dec 01, 2016

The title says it all. Healthy, sweet but not too sweet, yummy!! Definitely will repurchase!

Great with honey

Posted by 5334610577813347443 on Feb 16, 2016

I actually love the taste of this just with a dash of honey and some water. Reminds me of a healthy sustainable version of 'Nutr*grain' only that added bit tastier. Would have given 5 stars but it seems like there's not enough cereal in the box for the price! (For me it was so light to eat that I felt like I needed more to fill stomach..)

Good for breakfast

Posted by 5739170649552080054 on Oct 09, 2013

It swells up by soaking milk after 20 minutes. It satisfies my appetite.

Probably not meant for toddlers

Posted by anomisyu on Jul 30, 2012

I ordered this because of the excellent nutritional value & since I thought my 3 year old will also like the different shapes, but she wasn't too enthusiastic about this cereal... It does have a somewhat specific taste to it - probably not to everyone's liking.

It's good but..

Posted by burgerface on Jan 02, 2017

The product is not bad per say, and I kind of like the cinnamon-y taste with the blue berries. But there's just something weird about it. It's as if the cinnamon flavor and the level of sweetness just don't match or complement each other at all. It's nice and crunchy though. But not something I'd consider buying again. 맛이.. 있는데.. 설탕의 단맛과 기폐의 특별한 맛이 안맞추는것같다. 왜그런지모르지만 이런 콤보가 좀.. 이상한맛이된다