Delicious and easy

Posted by Reviewer3279356 on May 07, 2008

This is the best multivitamin ive ever tasted! Its actually a pleasure to take and not a burden. It has all the essential vitamins without the harmful ingredients companies like Centrum have. I'd definitely recommend this product.

Great for Gastric Patients!

Posted by Reviewer2726606 on Jan 01, 2010

My husband just had gastric bypass and instead of the sky high "bariatric" vitamins they sell through the hospital, we did some research and ordered these. SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE and he likes the taste!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Feb 14, 2010

Very good and tasty vitamins. I tried another brand of chewables and they were thicker and harder.These are much better. Good for those who can not take horse pill vitamins.

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Nov 30, 2010

My order came with a varification assessment of the stated mgs. Most were above, which is good. They also have a great pineapple flavor.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1632085 on Feb 28, 2011

This is my third bottle...the vitamins taste great and since swallowing large pills is a pain, it's so nice to have one that is chewable!

Feel more energetic and they taste good too.

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Jan 07, 2014

I only take 1/2 of one per day because at my age, the B's seem to keep me awake at night. They taste GREAT and they are not overloaded with vitamins like some multis are. Instantly felt more energy and sense of well being. Highly recommend.

Nature's Plus Adult's Chewable Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3335283 on May 19, 2010

I have been using this product for many years and I love it. It is wonderful to be able to order it from IHerb rather than seeking out a health food store.

Good Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1315327 on Jan 30, 2010

This is a good multivitamin we have been buying it for years.

A great chewable

Posted by Reviewer2998275 on Jul 10, 2008

I am not able to swallow pills well, and it's not easy to find an adults chewable. This one is delicious!

nature's plus adult's chewable multi-vitamin & mineral tablets

Posted by Reviewer2628303 on Jan 01, 2008

I have been buying these multi-vitamins for years and love the product. Iherb saves me quite a lot of money on them, plus their service is fantastic. They were shipped out the same day I ordered them!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »