Not bad - great alternative to normal multivitamins

Posted by 4908305982939651413 on Jun 10, 2015

This product really isn't bad the initial pineapple flavor is actually really nice but the metal aftertaste is a bit unpleasant if you are following this with a drink of juice or water then it really is a fantastic alternative to a regular multivitamin. I have a gastric band and have a lot of difficulties swallowing regular tablets as they tend to get stuck and then i get horrible reflux with that disgusting multivitamin flavor which can last hours. But with this product getting down to a fine powder there is none of those issues. Overall well worth the momentary unpleasant aftertaste.

Feel more energetic and they taste good too.

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Jan 07, 2014

I only take 1/2 of one per day because at my age, the B's seem to keep me awake at night. They taste GREAT and they are not overloaded with vitamins like some multis are. Instantly felt more energy and sense of well being. Highly recommend.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1632085 on Feb 28, 2011

This is my third bottle...the vitamins taste great and since swallowing large pills is a pain, it's so nice to have one that is chewable!

Taste Great

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Nov 30, 2010

My order came with a varification assessment of the stated mgs. Most were above, which is good. They also have a great pineapple flavor.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Sep 06, 2010

Chalky pineapple taste. Not horrible but not tasty either. You wouldn't take these like they were candy. I guess they're OK. They don't boost my energy or anything but at least I know I'm getting vitamins. Wish I could find one that tasted better.

Nature's Plus Adult's Chewable Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3335283 on May 19, 2010

I have been using this product for many years and I love it. It is wonderful to be able to order it from IHerb rather than seeking out a health food store.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Feb 14, 2010

Very good and tasty vitamins. I tried another brand of chewables and they were thicker and harder.These are much better. Good for those who can not take horse pill vitamins.

Good Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1315327 on Jan 30, 2010

This is a good multivitamin we have been buying it for years.

Great for Gastric Patients!

Posted by Reviewer2726606 on Jan 01, 2010

My husband just had gastric bypass and instead of the sky high "bariatric" vitamins they sell through the hospital, we did some research and ordered these. SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE and he likes the taste!

Good if you don't swallow pills so well.

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Dec 14, 2009

This doesn't seem to agree with my gut, but my husband can use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »