Very effective

Posted by Reviewer3010885 on Jul 25, 2010

Used this for knee pain (caused by a futsal injury) which persisted almost a month - the pain was bad enough that I couldnt walk properly. In the beginning, I was taking generic glucosamine tablets (3X500mg a day) and applying LifeFlo's glucosamine+MSM+HA cream, which did not appear to help reduce the pain. I noticed reduced pain within 10 days of switching to using this cream and also taking Solgar's Gluco+Chond+MSM tablets (2 a day). A truly superior product. Pity about the recent price increase though.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Jun 07, 2011

this is a good product for direct pain relief. Feels great when putting it on, very cooling, no scent, not greasy at all.

Cartilage

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Feb 02, 2011

First tube I ever bought. After 3 weeks of use, my knee is much better. Doesn't hurt to stand at the kitchen counter cooking.

expensive but good

Posted by Reviewer1700690 on Feb 26, 2012

since there is no other comparable alternative for ointment for regenerative arthritis pain.

Unpleasant Odor

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Oct 11, 2011

This cream has a very unpleasant odor and I had to stop using it. I prefer Hyland's Muscle Therapy gel, which is odor free and helps reduce knee pain in minutes.

From WI

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Dec 13, 2010

This is a very good cream. My husband & I both use it and it works very good. I do recommed this cream to friends and family. It is also a good price

Very good for my mother!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

Very good!

Nature's Plus, Advanced Therapeutics, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Ultra Rx-Joint Cream, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (NAP-04932

Posted by 5281715887940845312 on Aug 04, 2013

Неплохая мазь, обезболивает.Но есть и эффективнее средства.

First time trying

Posted by 5764192695989443000 on Sep 05, 2016

First time trying this advanced one but the effect seems to be just as the normal cream...