relief

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Jan 04, 2013

My mom can hardly walk from the damage in one knee, and she wakes up in the middle of the night from the pain. I bought her this cream in the hopes that it would help. She has thanked me many times as it provides her with instant relief and she can fall back asleep almost immediately. I will definitely continue buying this healing cream for her.

Nature';s Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2314824 on Feb 27, 2012

Nature's Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Cream is a wonderful product. We have been using it for many years and when our local source "dried up" we were pleased to find it listed at iHerb.com. It really works!!

Works like magic...

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jun 28, 2012

This cream works like magic. One day I got a crick in my neck, and couldn't move not only my neck but also the shoulder at all. But as soon as I applied this cream on my neck and shoulder, it provided pain relief and the pain was almost gone. I call it the Miracle Cream!

giudizio del natura plus

Posted by 5445647140771275482 on Oct 01, 2012

salve,è un buon prodotto molto efficace! e voi della iherb. siete professionali saluti

It works!

Posted by 5606391286424932386 on Apr 24, 2013

I received the product on 16 Nov. My mum used it for the past few nights and was pleased that the cream helped to relief her knee pain. Good quality and it works!

works

Posted by 5183839545129199532 on Aug 02, 2016

My father use it and he have pain relife after a week...He also takes doctor best glucosamine chondroitine msm

Vashek

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Oct 12, 2007

Perfect product. Most Natural contens and very gentle and pleasant aroma. It's pleasure and many benefits to use !

Magic Cream

Posted by Reviewer1562345 on Jan 26, 2008

Satisfied with the cream. Like the no scent foundation.

Eilene Eslinger

Posted by Reviewer1948651 on Nov 08, 2008

Mom is a VERY active 87 year old but her knees have started bothering her! She feels that they don't hurt near as much since she has been using joint cream.

Magic!!

Posted by Reviewer1923994 on May 31, 2009

I did not personally use it but I bought it to three relatives based on a recommendation of one of them. They ALL say it is just like MAGIC!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »