Lead concerns

Posted by Reviewer2173326 on Mar 23, 2010

Our kids loved the flavor and we liked it because it had no artificial colors and preservatives. However, an FDA study flagged this product as having lead (#6 on list). We discontinued usage. Try googling "Nature's Plus lead" and make your call.

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer2555930 on Mar 22, 2012

I liked them until I got to know they contain one of the highest amount of LEAD of all the children MultiVitamins. As for IHerb I give 5 stars

animal parade

Posted by Reviewer1731443 on Dec 18, 2007

my kids love them

OK

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

Ok. But my kids didn't really like it.

Kids vitamins & minerals. Tastes funny...

Posted by gitjen on Sep 30, 2013

They doesn't like it, and we do understand why: it's a funny, a little bit sharp, taste!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2394889 on Jan 01, 2008

My three yr old loves these. There fun shapes and taste great!

Ok

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Feb 22, 2011

I am not sure about these- the first ingridient is fructose, and from what ive read sugar suppresses the immune system for 4 hours, kind of defeating the point of this product. Also, many of the vitamins are not in good forms, such as vitamin d- should be vitamin d3- the most absorbable. Not great,but ok for children who dont take tablets.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 02, 2012

The taste of this multivitamin is very good as compared to others. But it is not for me and my son. My body does not seem to like it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2740017 on Sep 17, 2008

My children love this vitamin. I give it to them along with a liquid probiotic and their immune system seems to have improved. They are sick less often and at shorter durations.

Thumbs Up for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1726002 on Jan 08, 2009

My kids love these vitamins! They can't get enough of it! They want more! I feel way better about the natural ingredients in this product than the previous batch I gave them, which they didn't really like also. Definite a must have for kids ... great taste.