Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Natural Assorted Flavors, 120 Animals

Reviews 5-star

My son asks for more!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My son always asks for more after his takes two of these daily multivitamins! He thinks that these are candy even though they aren't! These multis are sweetened with xylitol so they aren't bad in any way for your kids! Of course, they provide all the vitamins and minerals for you kids in case they don't have a good eating day, and that gives me peace of mind as a Mom! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

One of my favourite childrens supplements

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jul 29, 2013

I bought already two packs and will be buying more. Impressive list of excellent ingridients: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, medicinal mushrooms and much more. No allergic reactions noticed. Taste is slightly sour. For extra protection during cold/flu seasons I usually give to my child two animals a day together with fish oiI and probiotics. I also allow 2-3 weeks break between courses of vitamins.

Excellent vites

Posted by 4959446466466761963 on Jul 13, 2013

We've tried lots of vitamins and the kids always prefer Animal Parade. A very high quality vitamin for a great price.

great

Posted by 5756409871589537303 on Jul 21, 2013

my kid love it

ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΟ

Posted by 5185098237911696774 on Aug 24, 2013

ΤΑ ΔΥΟ ΜΟΥ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΤΙΣ ΑΠΟΛΑΜΒΑΝΟΥΝ. ΩΡΑΙΑ ΓΕΥΣΗ. ΤΙΣ ΑΠΟΛΑΜΒΑΝΩ ΚΙ ΕΓΩ. ΑΠΟ ΤΙΣ ΛΙΓΕΣ ΠΟΛΥΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΠΕΡΙΕΧΟΥΝ ΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΗ Κ.