My son asks for more!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My son always asks for more after his takes two of these daily multivitamins! He thinks that these are candy even though they aren't! These multis are sweetened with xylitol so they aren't bad in any way for your kids! Of course, they provide all the vitamins and minerals for you kids in case they don't have a good eating day, and that gives me peace of mind as a Mom! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

One of my favourite childrens supplements

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jul 29, 2013

I bought already two packs and will be buying more. Impressive list of excellent ingridients: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, medicinal mushrooms and much more. No allergic reactions noticed. Taste is slightly sour. For extra protection during cold/flu seasons I usually give to my child two animals a day together with fish oiI and probiotics. I also allow 2-3 weeks break between courses of vitamins.

Excellent vites

Posted by 4959446466466761963 on Jul 13, 2013

We've tried lots of vitamins and the kids always prefer Animal Parade. A very high quality vitamin for a great price.

Posted by 5596618204926095099 on Jan 31, 2014

My little one loves these, she sees them as candies :). I am very happy with this product

hanan

Posted by 4662918180929457448 on Feb 22, 2014

Best for kids!!!

Posted by 5663499101682235871 on Mar 18, 2014

My kid and I love them!!! My son is a very picky eater, I tried a few ones and nothing seems to work with him. After tried this one, he fell in love with them, he wake up in the mornings asking for his vitamins, it taste like candy. Im been using them 6 months ago and he looks very healthy and happy. No colds, flu or fevers since then.

Funny

Posted by 4677787706956629456 on Mar 20, 2014

Funny caps! a bit pricey

Best 4 my daughter

Posted by 5707293901275432235 on Mar 26, 2014

Even our family docor said "good ones". So. I highly reccommend them for all kids. My daughter loves taste and tries to guess - which one will be today?

Me encanta este multivitaminas

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

Recomiendo sin duda este suplemento alimenticio, sabe a pastillas picapica! Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

kids love them

Posted by 5094668820769790041 on Jul 28, 2014

First I thought they were too sweet, but on a second try they are good. The kids are happy eating them and I'm really happy with the ingredients. Love the fact that each batch gets tested and each bottle comes with the results of the vitamin percentage and most are higher than what the label says.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »