Nice flavours and shapes

Posted by 5019231741968797929 on Nov 28, 2016

My 4-year-old nephew would never fail to remind us about getting his daily dose of his multivites and this brand seems to be effective in meeting his daily nutritional requirements. He's certainly growing well and has a hearty appetite, even though he tends to sleep a lot later than most kids.

love them

Posted by 5267937225680227132 on Nov 30, 2016

My kids always ask for more

Son loves it!

Posted by 4788412294674356579 on Jun 24, 2016

My son seems to like it so it probably tastes great. I notice a change in him and so do his teachers. Recommending this to my friends.

Ticks all the boxes

Posted by 5229938499179633419 on Aug 03, 2016

A great broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals and my toddler loves choosing her animals. She seems to like the taste too!

Good

Posted by 5538372024036477197 on Nov 19, 2015

Best of the Best in kids vitamin

Kids Favorite

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Great taste, great crunch. Feels like a little candy for kids. Doesn't have the vitaminy flavor that most kids detest, so if your kids are picky vitamin eaters, try this one. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" ;)

The best for my daughter

Posted by 5543685408062702449 on Jun 04, 2016

I think it is the third or fourth time that I ordered this product. I am very pleased with it because my fussy 10 years old daughter doesn't protest when taking it. She is a very picky eater and also a swimmer so she needs her nutrients . And so Animal Parade Gold does it for her.

Me encanta este multivitaminas

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

Recomiendo sin duda este suplemento alimenticio, sabe a pastillas picapica! Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

kids love them

Posted by 5094668820769790041 on Jul 28, 2014

First I thought they were too sweet, but on a second try they are good. The kids are happy eating them and I'm really happy with the ingredients. Love the fact that each batch gets tested and each bottle comes with the results of the vitamin percentage and most are higher than what the label says.

Kids Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3156202 on Oct 18, 2014

A great supplement for kids - it tastes great and a name I trust. Animal Parade uses high quality, organic, whole food ingredients. What more can I say?