Nature's Plus, Source of Life Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Natural Cherry Flavor, 120 Animals

Best children's multi we have tried

Posted by Reviewer3018124 From Great Britain on Jul 09, 2011

We spent hours and hours researching multivitamins for our daughter after she recovered from a near fatal illness. These have no dangerous artificial sweeteners lurking (e.g. aspartame), and she looks forward to them, but she isn't used to lots of sweet foods, so I guess she doesn't mind them not being too sweet. Highly recommended.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1356338 From Missouri on Jul 20, 2011

I think these vitamins for children have everything they need in them and more. I love that it also has fruits and vegtables in it too. My oldest who is 5 likes them, my youngest is 2 and 1/2 and she does not like how hard and cruchy they are. I have a little trouble getting her to eat hers. We used to get the chewy gummy bear kind and she likes those better. Howwever, the quality of what is in this product is way better. Very good brand and happy with it.

It is good~

Posted by Reviewer2392504 From Korea, Republic of on Apr 19, 2011

My kids eat this vitamin very well. I think it is the best vitamin for children since it does not have any sugar in it. I will keep ordering.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 From Wyoming on Apr 29, 2011

My first choice in kids multivitamin!

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2358550 From Finland on May 24, 2011

Good quality and kids love these.