July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Natural Cherry Flavor, 120 Animals

Reviews 2-star

Sour taste

Posted by Reviewer3155214 on Mar 19, 2012

My daughter didn't like it :-(

It's good but my son hates them

Posted by 4894243799514997272 on Oct 12, 2012

I bought this coz of all the great reviews about kids who are fussy but love these. My son is one of them fussy ones. So far all the chewables he hates except gummy. This vitamin had all the right ingredients and looks great. I loved the taste myself, but when I gave it to him he chewed it with tears in his eyes. And then he told me he hates it, so I'm stuck with a huge bottle of chewables that I have to finish myself. I guess I will stick to Nutrition Now Gummy.

Important vitamins and minerals for the chidren

Posted by Reviewer1486597 on Feb 06, 2011

but the children did not like the taste of it...

not that good

Posted by Reviewer2406337 on Jun 01, 2011

the taste is bad especially for a childrens multivitamin and maybe some stomach problems.