Easily chewed, not chalky

Posted by 5220591529840331704 on Jan 23, 2016

I would give this five stars, but the flavor is not a true orange flavor as I had anticipated. It has a bit of a berry flavor (maybe cherry?) to it as well, which, tastes clean, is not a flavor that I enjoy. However, I think most would like it. I'm just not a big fan of fruity flavors, with the exception of orange. It is very easy to chew, not bitter, not chalky. Good product.

bloccati alla dogana il italia

Posted by 5288860536683140319 on Apr 14, 2015

bloccati alla dogana in italia, spero di essere rimborsato del totale della mia spesa

A+ product

Posted by vovantos on Jun 15, 2014

I really like that Vitamin C , it's from Acerola and it really works , i feel the difference after 4 days of using it , i dont get tired like i used to and i am able to work more ours by my computer!!!

Great chewable product

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Feb 13, 2014

Sometimes vitamin C can be irritating on the tummy, but these are not at all irritating - not even on an empty stomach. They are large thin disks, that are pretty tart, a tiny bit chalky but the tartness helps with that because it get your saliva going! I break it off in three bites when I take it, but my kids (and a couple friends I've given one to) stick the whole thing in their mouth. They actually resemble a certain famous candy and we all really like them. I do believe they work. Whenever I'm starting to feel physically run down, i.e. getting a tight chest, or sore throat, extra tired, or someone near by has come down with a cold, we're sure to eat a couple of these a day and so far we've managed to stay healthy the whole winter season.

kids love

Posted by fleesinfox on Sep 26, 2013

like all C vit, I think this should go with others supplement for good result. anyway my kid like it's taste.

Super!

Posted by Agonda on Sep 11, 2013

My favorite Vitamins C in tasty chewable big form of tablets. Buying this product already for a third time!

Nature's Plus, Chewable Acerola-C, Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids, 500 mg, 90 Tablets (NAP-02460)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Aug 17, 2013

Working well in incremental doses thru day in addition to my powdered Rosehips I take. I am using it when I feel a cold coming on or when immune system stressed.

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1616575 on Feb 05, 2013

tastes great and is easy to take. my toddler loves it too. already reordered a second bottle. a very good supplement, especially for the season of colds and flu.

A great product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1264572 on Nov 11, 2012

I like very much this product, it tastes good.

Chewable Acerola-C

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

My husband needed to get his low Vitamin C levels up without actually taking Vitamin C (upset his stomach too much) and this worked. It is tart though!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »