Absolutely lovely taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

The best protein shake, it is like baby food! Another good vegetarian and gluten free protein meal is by Thorne Research, VegaLite, Plant-Based Performance Protein Complex Chocolate. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good for the Long Haul

Posted by Reviewer1740594 on Feb 09, 2010

My husband has been using Nature's Plus Fruitein High Protein Shake in the same flavor for going on 8 years now. He has a shake in the morning for breakfast and he has one for lunch each day also. He says he has tried some of the other flavors but they don't mix as well a this the Banana Orange. s he's the one a flavor that mixes the best!

It's great knowing your range of products.

Posted by Reviewer2952995 on Aug 17, 2011

The product Fruitein High Protein Energy Shake is one that I have used off and on for years.Was excited to see your value pricing and your rapid delivery service was A+.I have already passed your sight on to several family and friends. Hope your company has continued success.

my morning breakfast

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on Aug 02, 2008

The fruitein flavors are my morning breakfast - which I would otherwise skip. Lots of vitamins and minerals, great taste (if slightly minerally) and easily mix with just plain cold water. I keep it at work and shake myself up a cup every morning. I even have my husband started on it - and he's a confirmed "nothing in the morning" person - he says he feels brighter and more energetic all day when he has fruitein for breakfast.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Dec 11, 2008

all I can say is this is so tasty and refreshing. It really goes down easy and has a pleasant aftertaste. Not chalky, but smooth.

The Best Tasting Low Cal Drink On The Market

Posted by Reviewer2852981 on Mar 22, 2009

Yummy smooth and creamy with only 99 calories per serving!! I love this product and have for many years. All you add is water so it is perfect for me because i don't want the added calories you get when adding milk or soy milk etc. I can't say enough about this product buy it and try it adding a banana makes it super yummy!!

Nature's Plus Fruitein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1114375 on Jul 06, 2009

I have been using Nature's Plus Fruitein for years (primarily Banana Orange Creme) and I am very satisfied with this product! I usually mix it with Carnation Instant Breakfast and have it almost every morning..