Highly Effective !!! :)

Posted by 4674691086076681819 on May 21, 2013

I started taking these after an elective surgery earlier this year, where I had lost a lot of blood. Post surgery my Serum Ferritin was about 7. I had to have a transfusion and Iron shots as this was considered so low. This stabilised me to about 10-11. My Doctor then gave me some post op pharmacy type iron in syrup form. I firmly detested the taste of this syrup even though I had previously taken the pill/ pellet form pre-op. Whilst it was not too harsh the taste was not great and I had some mild stomach upset/ issues. I therefore decided to give these a try. I have tried many types of Iron over the years each with less than desirable consequences. These are in my opinion by far the best. They also appear to be gentler on the body and digestive system. Fast-forward 4 months and my Fe level is now 49 !!! It has never been anywhere near that in my life. Granted this may also be due to the surgery which has stemmed the source of my monthly bleeds however the highest my Fe has ever been naturally was 11. I have also seen other health benefits as a result . I initially took 2 of these every day for the first two months for maximum effect. I took each tablet with 500mg of Vitamin C (American Health Ester C brand) to boost absorption before lunch and dinner. I have since dropped down to 1x a day and plan to stay on this dose to allow my hair to grow back after years of chronic Iron deficiency. Thereafter I will give my liver a break :) If you are a woman who suffers from Iron deficiency anaemia as a result of menstrual issues, I would highly recommend these.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2608168 on Dec 15, 2011

Hema-Plex brings my iron levels up quicker than other brands I've tried and give me a much needed energy boost.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1378724 on Feb 29, 2012

I've used several iron supplements upon recommendations from my doctor and pharmacist. None of them came close to the clarity I've re-attained by using this more complete iron supplement. Thanks for supplying a great product.

This stuff is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on Apr 27, 2009

Saw a remarkable improvement in my Iron levels after taking this product! I won't be without it!

Iron

Posted by Reviewer3071738 on May 27, 2009

Great for iron absorption.

Much Needed Formula

Posted by Reviewer1943793 on Aug 26, 2009

This is the only product of it's kind I've ever found. It effectively corrected my iron-deficient anemia and yet caused NO stomach upset or GI problems.

Nature's Plus, Hema-Plex, Multinutrient Hematinic Supplement, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1025706 on Sep 11, 2009

Good product. Recommend.

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1782300 on Sep 22, 2009

I was having a terrible time with heavy menstruation related anemia (fibroids). Extreme fatigue was a real problem for me. I've only been taking Hema-Plex for 3 weeks and I feel 150% better. The best thing about this product is that it's very easy on my stomach.

Terrific Product

Posted by Reviewer1926930 on Aug 16, 2010

This is the only product I've found that has the level of iron I need. 85mg is amazing -- I take two just because I need more iron than 85mg a day. I am allergic to a lot of things, but this product has never caused a problem. I recommend it highly.

recommended by midwife

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Aug 17, 2010

best source of iron, recommended by my midwife

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »