10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Plus, Hema-Plex, Nutritional Supplement for Total Blood Health, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

works great for anemia

Posted by Reviewer1234325 on May 19, 2010

tastes terrible, but works great for anemia especially when used with floravital iron+herbs

The Best of the Best~

Posted by Reviewer3257913 on Mar 06, 2011

I have anemia and I would always have problems with the iron supplements that my doctor would prescribe. I developed dark circles from within under my eyes and would often feel dizzy and faint. Upon taking this supplement which is all natural, the darkness went away and I have no issues with my stomache. The absolute best iron supplement I have ever taken.

Good for anemia

Posted by Reviewer2221911 on Apr 12, 2013

I am a 48 yr. old heavy menstruating woman who tends towards anemia. W/o iron supplement I get very fatigued. This product helps me rebound and keeps me going if I take it regularly, with no side effects.

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3273327 on Oct 14, 2010

Love it!

My Hands & Nails are in the PINK!

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on Feb 27, 2010

Hema-Plex has improved my circulation and skin tone. My mother remarked one day that my hands ans nails were pink. I'd not even noticed. Hema-Plex does not cause constipation like other iron supplements. I'm SOLD!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »