The Best of the Best~

Posted by Reviewer3257913 on Mar 06, 2011

I have anemia and I would always have problems with the iron supplements that my doctor would prescribe. I developed dark circles from within under my eyes and would often feel dizzy and faint. Upon taking this supplement which is all natural, the darkness went away and I have no issues with my stomache. The absolute best iron supplement I have ever taken.

Good for anemia

Posted by Reviewer2221911 on Apr 12, 2013

I am a 48 yr. old heavy menstruating woman who tends towards anemia. W/o iron supplement I get very fatigued. This product helps me rebound and keeps me going if I take it regularly, with no side effects.

works great for anemia

Posted by Reviewer1234325 on May 19, 2010

tastes terrible, but works great for anemia especially when used with floravital iron+herbs

My Hands & Nails are in the PINK!

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on Feb 27, 2010

Hema-Plex has improved my circulation and skin tone. My mother remarked one day that my hands ans nails were pink. I'd not even noticed. Hema-Plex does not cause constipation like other iron supplements. I'm SOLD!

Hema-plex

Posted by Reviewer1488805 on Apr 12, 2010

I am satisfied with the product. I bought it for the price and the fact it was in a bottle. I was buying it at a health food store. I would buy them in packs of 30. They were in the blister pack and I almost broke my nail trying to get them out.

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3273327 on Oct 14, 2010

Love it!

!

Posted by Strelka on Jan 07, 2015

šie nu gan ir ļoti labi vitamīni hemoglobīna pacelšanai.

Awesome veggie iron caps!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1318763 on Apr 03, 2016

This is the best veggie iron caps out there. I have been taking these sense the late ninety and I recommend this product for all females to try. Great Product!!

Hema-Plex

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Mar 01, 2011

Did not work as well as expected.