Slow to help heal an ulcer, but helping!

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Jun 22, 2012

I found that these work better for me when I open the capsule and put the contents on my tongue, as opposed to swallowing the capsule whole. After that, I let it mix with my saliva for 5 minutes then swallow. I've read before about how DGL works with saliva, so I don't understand why this is sold in a capsule. I bought these anyway b/c I can't seem to find any DGL on the market that does not have any sugar or some other sweetner in it!! So, these fit the bill, just wish these were in a chewable tablet, but then again they probably would just add a sweetner to it anyway. These do take time to work for me, so not a quick fix when the ol' ulcer starts burning. So, I also added Flax Seed oil (without the seed particles in it) and that has also been helping to heal my ulcer. Might try Cayenne capsules too.

Pure DGL

Posted by Reviewer3090177 on Feb 18, 2011

Good, quality DGL--only pure one on the site, at least without some silly orange flavor.

Fantastic

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Feb 27, 2014

Clearly a high quality product and at a good price point.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 5273592453877013601 on Oct 13, 2016

I take this for indigestion in conjunction with turmeric tablets and I feel it has helped quite a bit since I began using it a few months ago. Probably helped reduce the indigestion by half. Will continue to purchase.

Licorice