Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Pure DGL

Posted by Reviewer3090177 on Feb 18, 2011

Good, quality DGL--only pure one on the site, at least without some silly orange flavor.

DGL great, Stearate BAD

Posted by Reviewer2911726 on Nov 05, 2014

The primary reason I purchased this brand was because magnesium stearate and stearic acid were NOT LISTED as one of the "other" ingredients. The bottle that I received has magnesium stearate listed on the label as one of the ingredients. I get an adverse reaction to stearates so this makes a difference!!! The product itself works great. Whenever I had an excess of stomach acid this relieved the symptoms and I would give it 5 stars for that. I gave only 3 because of the incorrect information regarding the "other" ingredients.

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3264173 on Feb 04, 2010

I have taken this when I feel heartburn coming on and much to my surprise, it works!

Great for digestive issues.

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

Helps with digestion. Increases absorbtion. I had no side effects from taking this product. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of unneccessary ingredients. I take about 3 times a week with a meal. I am very satisfied! I have a lot of food allergies and am very sensitive to chemicals. I did not have a reaction.

seem to work

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

Even though I had read that DGL caps don't work, these seem to be helping. I take two of these with one Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x, two Natural Care Reflux Away between meals, as needed. They seem to take longer to take effect than the chewable DGL, but I am getting some relief for my acid reflux issues. I've also opened the capsule and put the powder directly on my tongue and let it mix with saliva. The taste is much better than any of the allegedly chewable tablets, plus no sweeteners or flavors.