July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3264173 on Feb 04, 2010

I have taken this when I feel heartburn coming on and much to my surprise, it works!

seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

Even though I had read that DGL caps don't work, these seem to be helping. I take two of these with one Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x, two Natural Care Reflux Away between meals, as needed. They seem to take longer to take effect than the chewable DGL, but I am getting some relief for my acid reflux issues. I've also opened the capsule and put the powder directly on my tongue and let it mix with saliva. The taste is much better than any of the allegedly chewable tablets, plus no sweeteners or flavors.

Great for digestive issues.

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

Helps with digestion. Increases absorbtion. I had no side effects from taking this product. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of unneccessary ingredients. I take about 3 times a week with a meal. I am very satisfied! I have a lot of food allergies and am very sensitive to chemicals. I did not have a reaction.

Erosive Gastritis Aid

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Fed up with costly medications from my gastroentologist. If without insurance for medicine, it could be very pricey for the patient. Since most of my meds are herbal I began looking for an alternative way to address Erosive Gastritis. Not only will this product aid in rebuilding the stomach lining, but it will also aid in regulating enzymes in the stomach that could be harmful. The DGL eliminates diarrhea problems that might otherwise occur. I am very pleased as there are no side effects for product use. I'll continue to use in conjunction with Now Foods Ulcetrol for the term necessary to rebuild my stomach lining, which is roughly 2-3 months. Highly recommend.

For low blood pressure and tiredness

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on May 10, 2011

I use this to increase my low blood pressure. Not for everyone.