Great for digestive issues.

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

Helps with digestion. Increases absorbtion. I had no side effects from taking this product. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of unneccessary ingredients. I take about 3 times a week with a meal. I am very satisfied! I have a lot of food allergies and am very sensitive to chemicals. I did not have a reaction.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1783628 on Jan 18, 2010

Tried these after GNC stopped carrying DGL Licorice which was their own brand. I found these to be MORE effective and less expensive. I intend to reorder a larger supply shortly.

Best form of Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Oct 13, 2010

This is the best form of licorice to take (DGL). It helps with heartburn and adrenals. I take it every day and like it a lot.

Really helped!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Sep 22, 2013

It was recommended for the acid reflux disease and really helped. It has to be taken for long though.

Works just like an antacid

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Jan 25, 2012

Helped me over the holidays! Really works.

Great for stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Jul 16, 2010

Probably the best natural ingredient available to improve the quality of mucin and improving the quantity of mucin. Its a amazing product for people with ulters and gas reflux.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2214771 on Feb 25, 2009

I really liked this product. My naturopath told me to get DGL to heal up ulcerations in my digestive tract. I looked at all the chewable ones, but wanted something without all the other ingredients that they put in the chewable tablets. This product fit the bill. Unfortunately I had to stop taking it because it gave me knots in my lymph nodes or saliva glands (not sure which, and I'm not sure why) But it's still a good product.

Helped reflux

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I took one capsule in the morning as soon as I could feel the symptoms of reflux. within 10 days, I was feeling better.

For low blood pressure and tiredness

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on May 10, 2011

I use this to increase my low blood pressure. Not for everyone.

i like this

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

This is a good product, helps alot with my digestion, have leaky gut syndrome and are using this with a host of other stuff to improve my functions, its really working.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »