Stopped my reflux

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Nov 08, 2010

Have been using for years after being on Rx for reflux based on a recommendation by Dr. Weil. More effective, no side effects, healthier and iherb always has great prices.

Best form of Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Oct 13, 2010

This is the best form of licorice to take (DGL). It helps with heartburn and adrenals. I take it every day and like it a lot.

Great for stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Jul 16, 2010

Probably the best natural ingredient available to improve the quality of mucin and improving the quantity of mucin. Its a amazing product for people with ulters and gas reflux.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on Apr 21, 2010

Great if you want to take licorice for your stomach, but are worried about high blood pressure. Tastes fantastic!

Licorice

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on Mar 31, 2010

Very good.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Mar 02, 2010

Usually I buy licorice dry roots and make a tea, and this is my first time trying it in DGL capsule form. At 2 caps a day, I noticed an improvement in my nasal passages and a very relaxed feeling in my stomach (I have allergies and malabsorption). So definitely I will continue with this product, very good quality from this company.

i like this

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

This is a good product, helps alot with my digestion, have leaky gut syndrome and are using this with a host of other stuff to improve my functions, its really working.

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Licorice (DGL), 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3264173 on Feb 04, 2010

I have taken this when I feel heartburn coming on and much to my surprise, it works!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1783628 on Jan 18, 2010

Tried these after GNC stopped carrying DGL Licorice which was their own brand. I found these to be MORE effective and less expensive. I intend to reorder a larger supply shortly.

The best DGL licorice I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3046182 on Jan 04, 2010

I had a peptic ulcer, seriously painful. I used conventional prescribed medicine but as soon as I stopped using it within a couple days the pain would return. The DGL licorice does not effect the blood pressure where regular licorice could and usually does. Within a couple days of taking this nutritional herb the pain went away and within a few weeks I could discontinue the licorice completely and still remain pain free. I now always keep some on hand just in case because it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »