The best DGL licorice I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3046182 on Jan 04, 2010

I had a peptic ulcer, seriously painful. I used conventional prescribed medicine but as soon as I stopped using it within a couple days the pain would return. The DGL licorice does not effect the blood pressure where regular licorice could and usually does. Within a couple days of taking this nutritional herb the pain went away and within a few weeks I could discontinue the licorice completely and still remain pain free. I now always keep some on hand just in case because it works.

Licorice

Posted by Reviewer1387548 on Dec 10, 2009

No more heartburn

Filler and additive free

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 28, 2009

Good product and good service from Iherb.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2214771 on Feb 25, 2009

I really liked this product. My naturopath told me to get DGL to heal up ulcerations in my digestive tract. I looked at all the chewable ones, but wanted something without all the other ingredients that they put in the chewable tablets. This product fit the bill. Unfortunately I had to stop taking it because it gave me knots in my lymph nodes or saliva glands (not sure which, and I'm not sure why) But it's still a good product.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Jan 18, 2009

I like that this is standardized (I think) so I know it's potency is guaranteed. I am using it to strengthen my adrenals. A symptom of weak adrenals is falling asleep easily but then waking up a few hours later. I have been sleeping better since I have started this and a few other things for adrenals.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3334864 on Oct 21, 2008

I highly recommend this for digestive ailments... Soothes stomach aches within hours.

Shelly