so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2753350 on Jun 27, 2011

I've been taking this for just about a month. No side effects that I've noticed. Not sure if it has helped raise my HDL yet.

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Mar 10, 2011

Excellent, cholesteral down 30 points, noside effects and a fair price......

Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600mg

Posted by Reviewer1500755 on Dec 02, 2010

Discontined Crestor and took Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600 mg. daily, my dropped 38 points in 6 weeks.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Quality Products

Posted by Reviewer2495462 on Sep 22, 2010

I recommend this product and it actual reduces Cholesterol.

NATURE'S PLUS RED YEAST RICE

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on May 13, 2010

I AM HOPEFUL THAT THIS RYR WILL LOWER MY CHOL. IT WAS SUGGESTED BY THE FOLKS AT LIFE EXTENSION TO DO THE TRICK. WE'LL SEE! IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL CONTINUE TO TRUST THEIR JUDGMENT AND HOPE FOR BETTER NUMBERS.

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3008326 on Feb 15, 2010

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3118535 on Jan 06, 2010

Taken as directed with the evening meal, this product works. My LDL, Cholesterol and VLDL blood test readings were lowered dramatically.

Natures Plus Works..

Posted by Reviewer2340966 on Nov 16, 2009

I have used many different suppliments trying to lower my cholesterol and this is the first that works for me. I tried statins but could not tolerate them at all. This took my numbers from 257 to 165 total and my bad (ldl) from near 300 to 89. It raised my good (hdl) 4 points. I recommened this strongly. The bottle advised to take it in the PM but I take it every morning. I had a bit of indigestion taking it at night, not bad but some. I have no issues taking it now as I do and my numbers are great. I did a lot of research before I bought this. And to be honest I had little hope it would really work but IT DOES WORK!!! It has been a blessing to me. If your looking, I'd reccommend giving this a try. Shipping is very timely and the company is great to buy from. Packaged well and shipped fast. IT WORKS!!!!

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Oct 10, 2009

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »