Blue Lion

Posted by Reviewer1176613 on Aug 13, 2008

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Oct 10, 2009

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2794244 on May 23, 2009

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3008326 on Feb 15, 2010

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

condition product

Posted by 4975268241102845221 on Oct 19, 2016

good packaging, on time delivery, and good quality

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3118535 on Jan 06, 2010

Taken as directed with the evening meal, this product works. My LDL, Cholesterol and VLDL blood test readings were lowered dramatically.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Aug 21, 2008

I'm unable to take Rx for high cholesterol and this has done the trick...it's down within normarl limints!

Nature's Plus RYR

Posted by Reviewer3287746 on Aug 03, 2008

This product had the highest purity recommendation and was the most likely to contain the active ingredients it claims according to a consumer watch group.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2799021 on May 05, 2008

My husband started on this first and lowered his cholesterol by over 60 points. I was taking Lovastatin for my cholesterol and switched to the Red Yeast Rice a few months ago. My cholesterol numbers have also come down more. We are happy with the product and the quick delivery.

excellent